1- are you watching porn again?

This is a mature book. You've been warned.

~ Kate ~

I was sleeping peacefully, until i heard a banging knock on my door. Instead of getting up to answer it, i just stayed where i was and kept my eyes closed.

The knocking happened again, two minutes later, and i groaned. But i still didn't move.

"Kate! I'm coming in!" my best friend, Gianna yelled through the door.

I heard the door open and close, with my eyes still closed.

"Kate? Were you watching porn again?" she asked.

I opened my eyes, and saw that my laptop was next to me, with the screen still showing the porn site, and my right hand resting on my little kitten spot.

"What have I told you about watching porn on school nights?" she said, starting to clean my dorm room.

"What are you? My mom?" i snapped back, slowly getting up and turning off my laptop .

"You know, we have like 15 minutes before school starts?" she said glaring at me.

At that sentence i quickly shot up, and ran to the shower.

After I came out, i saw that Gianna had left my room but had laid out my school uniform. She's a way better mother than my own.

My parents sent me to a boarding school for high school because they were always going to be on business trips. This is my third year, and I still hadn't gotten a men's dick in my hole.

Sorry, that came out a little wrong. What I meant is that, i'm almost graduating and i'm still a virgin while others aren't anymore. This is a big problem for me because I am an extremely horny person.

Only Gianna and I know that though.

The boarding school that i go to used to be a only girls school, but two years ago, they added boys.
Cute boys.
Straight boys.

I put on my school uniform, and looked at myself in the mirror.

Ugh. I am such a mess. I should really start getting my life back together. Wait. What life? I don't have one lol.

There's dark circles under my eyes and i'm starting to breakout on my face. My light brown hair was tangled, and my blouse was wrinkled.

I put on my glasses and grabbed my school backpack which wasn't really a backpack. It's like a backpack - suitcase. I don't know. Everyone has it.

I ran out of my room and headed towards the cafeteria where we have breakfast and announcements.

The cafeteria was filled with noise and students.

Gianna was already seated stuffing her face with cinnamon buns. I sat next to her and stole some of her food because i am that person.

The bell rang, and the teachers came in with their clipboards, ready for role calling.

Booring.

After all the boring stuff was over, we headed to our first class, which was Health.

Blah, blah, teachers talking, school shit. Moving on.

The second to last class was Science.

"Psst.. Kate. Check out Mr Dirty Blonde," Gianna whispered to me, pointing to a kid with dirty blonde hair and slight breakouts in his face. He was kinda cute, but really had the "douche bag" face.

"Eh... pass." i whisper back as she groaned.

There really weren't that many decent boys in my grade. Well... for me at least.

Sure, they're cute and charming, but i just dont seem to find some kind of spark.

Also, a lot of the guys here act like pussy's. They always wait for a girl to walk up to them and ask them out. It's so annoying.

"Kate, you're too picky," she said.

"No, i just have really good taste in men," i said proudly.

"Whatever," she said.

Throughout the class time, everyone was just talking and "working" on the assigned work. Then someone knocked on the classroom door.

Our professor opened it and a tall, fit blonde haired, blue eyed guy walked in.

Wait a minute. I know that face...

Shit.

Is that... Jason?
No it can't be, we haven't talked in years. Plus last time i saw him was when we were in 6th grade. Maybe he's just someone who looks like him.

"What are you staring at?" Gianna asked and turned to look in the direction I was looking. "Oh, that's some guy named Jason. People have been talking about him. It's so annoying. He got popular in less than 24 hours," she complained.

"Whats his last name?"

"Oh, i don't know." she said as she worked.

"Class. Quiet down please." our professor said as Jason was standing next to him.
"We have a new student. This is Jason Miller." he said.

Wait, de he say Miller?!
Holy crap, that's Jason from 6th grade!

"Finn, please show Mr Miller how to start on the project. Everyone back to work."

As Jason walked to a desk, he made slight eye contact with me and I quickly looked away.

"OMG." I yelled-whispered to Gianna.

"What?" she asked uninterested.

"That's Jason Miller!"

"Yeah... what about him? Do you know him?"

"Yes!" she looked up at me surprised.

"What?"

"We went to school together. We were pretty tight."

"You dated him?!"

"No! We were childhood best friends,"

I observed Jason, wondering if he's changed and if he still remembers our special kiss when we were younger...

This what I have so far :) please leave comments and like this chapter (doing shoutouts). Also if I get at least 5 likes on this chapter, then I'll post chapter 2! Thanks and bye <3