Band-aids (Creek)

A/N
Hahah hey I'm making another damn book while I have hundreds of requests

Enjoy ~!

The electronic clock rung softly, nearly silent beeps echoed the room as the screen flashed "12:00" repeatedly. The silence was absolutely numbing as Craig remained sprawled on his bed. The beeps sputtered to a stop, the boy still staring blankly at the ceiling. It was absolutely fucking boring.

Normally, one wouldn't be so bored in the middle of the night. Normally, one would be asleep, just like everyone else in town, save for the little blonde that was twitching and spazzing in another house.

Craig paused.

Then again, he'd probably be asleep as well if it hadn't been for the blonde that wouldn't leave his mind. He wanted to pinch himself every time he thought of the twitchy kid. His eyebrows furrowed as he remembered what the Asian girls said.

I'm not gay.

He sat up and cursed softly. That damn rumor can suck it. There's nothing wrong with being gay, being PC is great, Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, and all that crap but why couldn't people understand that he just didn't like guys that way.

He grabbed a pillow and pushed it against his face, screaming from the top of his lungs in frustration.

•~•~•~•~•

Tweek squeaked and twitched as he sat alone by the stairs of the school's back entrance, sipping on his canister of coffee. His shaky hands could barely hold the jug steady as he fought back the urge to scratch at his face.

Before he could swallow the now cold liquid, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, alerting the boy of a new presence. He gasped and choked on his coffee, spitting most of it out as he wheezed and coughed like no tomorrow.

"JESUS! COULDN'T YOU-" he wheezed and coughed again. "Have- GAH waited for me to finish my drink!? I could've choked- fuck!" He took his time to catch his breath, not even bothering to glance at who his almost-murderer was.

"Jeez, I just touched your shoulder, y'don't have to be such a wimp about it," a nasally voice replied, monotone and bored.

Tweek paused and slowly stared up at the boy. His eye twitched in slight anger and annoyance. "Fucking- didn't I tell you to leave me- GAH alone!?" It was hard enough that everyone believed that they were gay for each other, now Craig wouldn't leave him alone. "Don't we hate each other- JESUS this isn't helping the situation about the rumor."

Craig's brows furrowed, Tweek couldn't quite read why though. "Listen, I have a plan-" he cut him off without a single thought.

"Hell no, I don't trust you or your plans, dude!" Tweek spazzed before getting up from his spot, staring down the other boy. Cerulean blue orbs bore against blazing emerald ones as the two had a stare off.

After a solid two minutes, Craig was the first to pull away, a scowl embedded on his face. He cussed loudly at the boy, showing his middle finger before leaving. Tweek blinked in confusion. Did... did Craig really call quits first? Usually they'd be throwing fists before either of the two would back down.

He shrugged and took a sip at his coffee again, ignoring the boy's strange behavior. Better to just leave it be than make things worse.

•~•~•~•~•