Chapter One

A/N
Please notice this HoodoHoodlum's Revenge.

Man found dead in forest, with phone in hand. Claw marks were found across his chest.

I read the newspaper, as I had nothing to do in the mornings. Oh, I'm Matt Crow. I have green eyes and blonde hair, and I'm sort of tall. I'm only 14, but I can't hear out of one of my ears, after I was in a car accident. My parents died, and I'm being raised by my lesbian godmothers, Jena and Darcy, who are very loving.

One day, I packed my bag and went to school Jena and Darcy said goodbye to me. At school, my friend, David, told me about a rumour he heard. He said that, apparently, the person who died was Peter Black, my best friend.
"That's insane," I told him.
"I heard it," he said.
"Where?" I asked.
"My dad worked with his uncle," David explained. "and Peter's uncle told my dad that Peter died. And dad told me."
"You've lost me," I said.
"I know, I know." he replied. "And no one would believe me!"
"Of course they wouldn't believe you!" I shouted. "You told people one of the most popular kids died because of a weird slasher monster thing."
"Good point," he said. Just then, the bell rang and we had to go to class.

Meanwhile, a ten foot tall dark red monster crawled through the forest, with flesh around it's mouth. It saw a warehouse. It ripped the door off, it's hinges and entered. It saw a chair. A dim light turned on. It creeper forward, as if it was trying to sneak around. It eventually made out a human strapped to the chair. Then, another human appeared, with a crowbar. The second human hit the first human with the crowbar. The creature grabbed the crowbar human and squeezed her. She exploded, and guts flew everywhere. He then grabbed the chair on the innocent human and crushed it. The innocent human ran away, still scared of the giant beast. It turned around and grabbed one of the dead humans organs. And devoured it.