⭐️Meeting you⚡️

**Thor's POV**

I was sitting at a bar alone because my brother, Loki, was busy doing whatever the fuck he does. So it was just me. "Would you like to order something, sir?" The man behind the counter asks me. "Uh, yes. Could I get a beer?" I ask politely. "Sure! What size?" He responses. "Eh, medium." I say. "Coming right up." I look over to my left and see a short, handsome, and thick man. "W..Who is that?" I ask the bartender. "Who?" The bartender says handing me my drink. " Him." I look over to left. "Oh, that's Peter Quill. Lots of men have tried and none of them succeed." He says with a chuckle. "Oh? Why not I try?" I say. The bartender looks up and cocks his head with a curious look. "None of them succeed." He looks at me. "I will try." I say. "Good luck." He says with a soft smile.

**Peter's POV**

"Ugh, this taste like shit." I hiss. I get up to get another drink that won't taste like complete shit. I sit down ordering a wine when something catches the corner of my eye. A gorgeous, tall, handsome, short haired blonde sitting beside me. "What can I get you, Peter?" The bartender asks. "Just a small wine, Thanks, Jake." I say. "Hey, I heard someone likes you." He hands me my drink. "They right beside you." He whispers into my ear. "Jake, they're probably drunk, if not then they're only here for my ass." I say taking a sip of the wine. "Peter. They're not drunk nor do they want just your ass." Jake responds. My tail flickers just repeated what Jake said in my brain. "I'm gonna go use the restroom." I excuse myself. "Alright, man."

"Oh, my God! The cutest guy in the whole world has a crush on me?!?! A guy walks in which was the same guy from earlier. I hide in a bathroom stall. "That was close." I say holding my chest. •Mind• (He must be just washing his hands...Maybe, I can sneak outta here.) •End of Mind•  I walk past the man trying to hide my face. "I know who you are." He says turning towards me. "Y..You do?" I say walking up to the tall man. "Peter Quill? Am I correct?" He asks in a calm, soothing voice. "Beautiful name, just like you." He smiles. "Aww, Thanks!" I say blushing. "You're welcome." "I didn't get your name." I say curiously. "I'm Thor. Thor Odinson." He wags his tail. "I love your name!" I say perking my ears up. "Thank you." He says. "You must be a feline hybrid? Am I correct?" He asks me. "Yeah. Can't deny that." I say. "Canine?" I ask him. "Yep." He chuckles.  "You're beautiful. I just can't get enough. I love you, your personality, everything about you." He says looking into my eyes. "Same here." I respond. He chuckles in his throat. "Will you go out with me, Peter Quill?" He says shyly. I would love too." I say. He pulls my waist closer to him. "May I?" He asks me still holding me. "Of course!" I pull him down and kiss him.

End of Chapter: 1: Missing you.

•Aurthor's Notes•

Sorry this is short but I'm very tired but I might update later in the day.

(Stay Woke😘😇😜)