Rules

As all Roleplay books there are rules. The rules are simple and understandable so I hope you can understand.

|Rule one|
Please be kind. This is a place for people to make they're own characters and put them into a story, if you are mean and disrespectful I will remove you and delete all of your comments. I'm not afraid to do so

|Rule two|
No Marry sues or overpowered OCs. I'll let you know if it ends up being a marry sue and you can fix it, I'll even give you pointers if needed

|Rule Three|
Don't copy a canon character. I get it if you have similar quirks or if you are related but please stay away from being named Urarama Ocheco and having a quirk called 'No Gravity' that is exactly the same as Uraraka's quirk. What I'm saying please be original

|Rule Four|
More like a tip than a rule.
Don't make romances go super fast, if you take it slow it'll make the Roleplay better.

|Rule Five|
Please use correct literature. Use your brain please! 😊 Act like you're just writing a fanfic in the comments!
Do-Izuku sat alone in his room, thinking about his worst flaw, the fact that he was quirkless. He sighed at the thought.
Don't-*sigh* "oOF iM quIRkLeSs!"
(If you feel targeted I'm sorry if just gets on my nerves after a while. I'm not trying to be mean or anything! 😊)

|Rule Six|
If I play as your crush you okay as mine. Deal with it. It's common curtesy and it does go under the being kind rule.

|Rule Seven|
This is an individual Roleplay, not a group. It may be a group of a chapter says it is but most of the time it isn't. If I see you interrupting another person's Roleplay I will delete your comment without hesitation.

|Rule Eight|
No. Smut. They're 15. If you're roleplaying as an adult then still, no smut. I don't want my book to be reported. I'm fine with making out and cuddles and stuff but other than that I really don't want to do smut...unless you in the smut chapter...

|Rule Nine|
Please, just please, type at least three sentences! It's so frustrating when I'm typing this:
'Jessie begged the blonde male to go to pride with him, wanting nothing more but to be comfortable with her crush. This was the best way to ready herself to come out to everyone else.'
And you're typing this:
'Bakugo finally agreed to go.'

|Rule Ten|
One. OC. Per. Roleplay. It gets confusing if you use more then one, and their crushes are most likely insanely mainstream like Kirishima, Bakugo, And Todoroki so that gets VERY annoying, especially if you force it. Like bruh stop forcing Todoroki to be head over heels for your OC because it's annoyingly as fuck and I hate it. I won't reply of you don't follow his rule. It simply just doesn't work out and it makes the Roleplay dull and like it's centered around your OCs. For example:

'[OC Of yours #1] was protected by Todoroki because of how much he loved her!

[OC Of yours #2] was protected by Bakugo because of how much he loved her!

[OC of yours #3] was protected by Kirishima because of how much he loved her!

Chiyoko was able to quickly make her way behind a tree and avoid the attack.'

See, it's annoying and plus like bruh, it's so out of character! Bakugo would let her/him stand their own fight and not protect them! I get Kirishima doing that but like the others would be too preoccupied with winning the fight then protecting your OC who's probably way to much of a basic bitch to even catch their attention! I say that because it's hard to be creative with OCs if you have three of them. Like this probably describes them: The super nice lovable one, the super shy bookworm one, and the cool one who can get a date in seconds and is the strongest and sexiest and probably the one you RP as the most because she's so FUCKING PERFECT AND SMART AND BEAUTIFUL AND A TOTAL MARY SUE IN DISGUISE AND YOU KNOW IT FUCK! Sorry I needed to get that off my chest! I'm fine with you having OCs in the background who you main OC casually texts when they need a friend and they don't really effect the plot or are kinda like Shoji and Sero, background characters who are relevant enough and effect the plot slightly but not a lot and only really have three or four conversations with the main OC a week when our main OCs talk/have a scene together everyday ya know?

|Rule Eleven|
If I don't reply I have a reason. I don't ignore you. Don't spam me with tags it's annoying and I will end up ignoring you. Also, I swear if you tag me after an hour I will be pissed off. If I don't respond check my description.

|Rule Twelve|
When making your character use the password of Red Panda'. I'm doing this just so I know that you read the rules. This password changes periodically.

If any of these came off as mean I apologize but it needs to be stern to get to people. Now that that's over with enjoy the Roleplay!