Taekook pt. 1

Basically exposed themselves on T.V^^

____

Hi, my name is AP. That stands for Anpanman Pennywise, you knew that already? My bad.

Okay, here is one of the many reasons why I think Taekook is real.

Obvious skin ship between the two, the way they both look at each other when they have the chance, and how they want to be close together.

Many people on YouTube have picked up on some activities that had/has been happening in the past and the present. I dont remember which BTS Run episode this was, but I know they went out in an RV somewhere, Taehyung and Jungkook in one bunk? For what reason? You tell me.

But we all saw when Taehyung was re-adjusting himself to lay down better he kissed Jungkook's hand in front of the camera, as if it was nothing. We all know this, but I want to start where I can remember moments.

I think that.. ever since Taehyung tried helping Jungkook come out of his shell since he was shy and reserved and stuff, they both must've been caught up in a moment when they just stared at each other before the constant ones they give each other now and after that moment.

It is really heart warming when someone is trying to help you warm up to others like they've been their friend for years and they didn't know very much about one another. And when Taehyung said that he would remember mostly of how Jungkook used to act, and Jungkook looked at him with a 'are you serious right now? what you got to say?' look.

They both love singing together. They love trying to harmonize their voices together in some way and it is truly beautiful. They way they both check each other out, in their eyes it must be love and lust mixed together, but then they look away almost a bit as fast as they laid eyes upon their partner.

I guess the two were getting a bit too out of hand with the whole skin ship and people might've started to become suspicious of the way they were acting, that's why they were split up for the whole of 2017?

I get why, if you ship Taekook you get why, it's not to torcher them or anything nothing as such, of coursen but they did it to protect them, and Namjoon is the one mostly keeping them in check even if we and they like it or not.

____

That's all for today, check in with me tomorrow, love you guys, cya.