P R I M U M C O N V E N T U M

Note: So I'm new to all this but I hope you like my story, just to add I gained the ideas for this story from kittenshift17s book Addicted to you which I loved so I'm kinda linking this book to that a tiny bit. Although it will be place in the 6th year at hogwarts and yes Sirius is still alive. Just to add if anyone would like to help me with my editing I would be much appreciated because I'm still only just a 15 year old girl.

Another Note: The title of the book is loose Latin for Real wild love. The chapter name is loose Latin for First meeting.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Characters, obviously because I'm not Jkr and I'm a 15 year old fangirl so I'm glad that's out of the way let's get on with the story.

P R I M U M   C O N V E N T U M

It was a full moon, and Hermione knew it was incredibly dangerous to be out especially at twilight, the most powerful time of the night. Sirius and Remus had both instructed her not do so, but She couldn't help herself. After what happened during the summer, Harry being confronted with Voldemort once more and Dumbledore finally coming back from god knows where, she didn't know what actually happened that night in the ministry of magic and she knew Harry wouldn't really like to talk about it. Harry wasn't the type for Hot chocolate, fluffy dressing gowns and pedicures while talking about his problems but nor was Hermione that was probably why they were best friends. The girl couldn't help but wonder, however. Hermione couldn't take it, she needed to take her mind off everything and run. Sirius said that running for him personally since his animagus was a dog, helped him immensely with all his pelt up emotions.

Hermione was extremely confused with her animagi form, as was everyone in 12 Grimmauld place that night, which was only Sirius and Remus but the reserved professor had retired into the night as he was due to shift quite soon. Her Patronus had been an otter, so she must've been an otter that much was obvious for her. When she had first shifted that stormy night, she didn't shrink as far to the ground as she had thought, and rather than having small webbed feet, she looked down to see large fluffy paws. She turned to Sirius just as he changed into a human form, wearing just a large black shaggy coat. It was obvious the grey-eyed, black haired man was confused as can be. Hermione gently made her way to the man, the girl was up to the mans waist, which was an obvious indication that she definitely was not an otter. The shaggy haired man put his hand down to touch Hermiones' fluffy head. He had petted her head and the girl purred feeling extremely calm. The girl jumped at the noise and backed away from Sirius. He chuckled obviously still confused with what just happened.

"I-I have never seen this before..." the man uttered obviously baffled with the young witches transformation. "Your patronus is an otter, isn't that right?"the girl nodded her large head to agree with the half naked man. "So how in Godric Gryffindors name are you this?" He blurted out perplexed still by the whole situation that happened before them.Hermione couldn't help it anymore, her curiosity getting the best of the bushy brown haired girl. She ran off into the night to find a mirror or a pond of some sort, what was she? The feeling of the air rushing past her face that night felt absolutely ravishing. The cool night air, the silence, the wildness of it all. Hermione was a little bit glad for not being an otter, otherwise she would not felt all of this. She heard a crack of a twig behind her, the smell of wet dog and Sirius's aftershave wash through her senses. Her highly sensitive nose perked up at the strong smell which was extremely confusing to her. She took the scent as being Sirius. She sighed, smelling, seeing, hearing everything was different in this form, happiness was swelling inside the girl. Before she even registered it, she had jumped over an extremely large log from which an old oak must of fallen down that night due to the lightening. She landed gracefully and she turned to see Sirius clambering onto the log. As it was hard for his form to grip onto the hard wood of the log and he was not as elegant when jumping down, he immediately fell onto his shaggy furred bottom. Hermione let out a laugh which sounded more like a deep yet amused snort.