Cinderella

Requested by BriarRose8910

Once upon a time, there was a girl by the name of [Y/N], who lives with her now widowed father. Although he was a kind and devoted father who gave his daughter every luxury and comfort, he believed she needed a mother's care. So he married again. Choosing a woman of a good family and two daughters about [Y/N]'s age. By name, Anastasia and Drizella.

It was upon the time of of his death however, that Lady Tremaine's (the stepmother) true nature was revealed. Cold, cruel, and bitterly jealous of [Y/N]'s charm and beauty, she was determined to forward the interests of her own two daughters.

As time went by, their house fell into disrepair, for the family's fortune was spent on the greedy and selfish step sisters, while [Y/N] was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in her own home.

And yet, through it all, [Y/N] remained gentle and kind. For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.

(A/N: I actually ended up heavily referencing the narration scene from Disney's Cinderella. 😅)

One day, when Sun Wukong returned from his journey to the West, he decided it was best that he settled down in Mount HuaGuo (Flower and Fruit Mountain). His people thought it was best that their King found himself a Queen, so they all planned a sort of ball and invited every eligable maiden who lived in and near Mount HuaGuo. This included [Y/N] and her step sisters. Though, they and her stepmother made it obvious that they weren't gonna let [Y/N] go to the ball with them, but that wasn't gonna stop her.

On the night of the ball, right before Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella could leave for the ball, [Y/N] came down the stairs in a dress, ready for the ball herself. The dress had originally belonged to her mother. Since it seemed "old fashioned", [Y/N] made some adjustments to the dress, so it would fit better for the ball. Anastasia and Drizella were obviously jealous that [Y/N] looked better in her dress than they did in theirs. Before they could say or even do anything, Lady Tremaine stepped up.

"We can't be seen with you dressed in these old rags.. Especially in front of Sun Wukong.." She said before she ripped one of the sleeves, ruining it. "You shall not go to the ball!" She yelled, before leading Anastasia and Drizella to the carriage.

This leads to [Y/N] running outside through another exit of the house crying. She really wanted to go to the ball and maybe even meet the Great Sun Wukong. Now she won't be able to.

Or so she thought.

That's when [Y/N]'s Fairy Godmother appears to help her get ready and go to the ball. The Fairy Godmother prepared her a carriage, some horses to pull it, and prepared her a new dress with glass slippers. After all that was done, [Y/N] was ready. Before she left for the ball, the Fairy Godmother told her all od this would last only until midnight.
(Why is it always midnight? 😅)

When [Y/N] arrived, she was nervous. She grew even more nervous when she felt everyone's eyes fall on her. Everyone including Sun Wukong.

This leads to him approaching her and they begin dancing into the night. That was until the clock struck midnight. As much as she wanted to stay, she new she had to leave. In her hurry to get home, one of her glass slippers fell off. She would've gone back to get it, if it wasn't for Baije and Wujing on her tail. (Yes, I'm including these two. 😛)

When she made it home, that's when the spell wore off.
Except for the glass slippers.

The next day, word got around that Sun Wukong had ordered to have the glass slipper tried on every eligible maiden that may have gone to the ball. Lady Tremaine had her daughters get ready for the arrival of Sun Wukong, Zhu Baije, Sha Wujing, and Xuanzang.

Since she picked up how [Y/N] had been acting all morning, Lady Tremaine had her locked up in her room so [Y/N] couldn't try on the slipper. While Anastasia and Drizella were trying to get the slipper to fit on them, [Y/N] found away out of her room and ran down stairs, hoping it wasn't too late.

Right before they could leave, [Y/N] got their attention, begging them to let her try on the slipper. Once Sun Wukong laid eyes on her, he remembered that this girl was the one he danced with last night, and had walked over with the slipper he had and had her try it on to find it was a perfect fit. Anastasia and Drizella were shocked by this, they didn't know [Y/N] had been the one dancing with Sun Wukong last night.

Sun Wukong and [Y/N] were married the next day and now they're living happily ever after.