ch.1.

"Shut the fuck up",I screamed hitting my alarm to finally it shutting off.

It was Monday and now I had to go back to the peice of shit school that I go to.I ran downstairs to find my dad passed out on the  like always.I hurried out of the front door before I woke him up,just as I slid my body out of the door I felt someone grab my arm.shit,I woke him up.He pulled me in and said,"where do u think your going you stupid worthless slut".He slammed the door and threw me on the floor and kicked me as hard as he could in my face.I tried to get up but then he pushed me down and said I aint finished with you yet.He held me down and beat me till I passed out.When I finally woke up he was gone.I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

ERRRR!!!! ERRR!

My alarm goes off I slowly get up and push the off button. I sit for about ten minutes and now I know I have to get up.I slid in the shower then putting on my sleeping with sirens sweat shirt on and my ripped black skinnie jeans.I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.Like always my dad was passed on the couch but I left getting a few blockes down the road I finally get to school.I go to my first class,math.Then I scoot along to all my classes and I hear my name on the intercom.

Paige Costello! Please come to the office to leave,Paige Costello!

My heart sunk knowing it was my dad.I slowly walked to the office.I finally arrived and it wasent my dad.

It was my mom.I odamaticly dropped my bag and tears bursted out of my blue, yellow eyes.

My mom left when I was thirteen,now I am sixteen.My mom gave me a hug and told me my father over dosed on pills and he died.

That explains why he din't wake up this morning I thought to myself. Deep down I was happy but I was confused too.My mother and I left and she said I would have to move in with my uncle because she don't want to raise me.I looked at her and said what kind of mother are you and she just looked up and slapped me.Then she said you will be moving tomarrow.I just looked down and tryed to fight the tears.

The next morning I got up I dint go to school.My mother took me to my house I packed all of my stuff and off we went.

The next day I woke up and I was in a bed.I looked up and I was in the hospital.My uncle Jeff was standing beside me.I asked what happend he said I was in a car wreck and my mom died.Three tears rolled down my face.You were in a coma for two weeks,My uncle Jeff told me.What I cried trying to take it all in.Soon after a few days past I moved in with my uncle Jeff. The next day I woke up and went to the bathroom I slipped off my clothes and to a nice hot shower.Then I broke my rasor blade and as I dug it into my skin I watched the blood drip down my arm.I then washed off and finally got out.

* three weeks went by*

I am finally getting used to this place out in the country in the middle of no where.But I kinda like it.Tomorrow is Monday and I have to go to a new school.

I woke up by the sound of my uncles voice.

wake up hunny time for school!

I got up threw my asking Alexander sweat shirt and my grey skinnies.I slowly walked down stairs and headed to the truck.Are you eating Uncle Jeff said,No I say as I ran out of the house.

I just hated him caring so much was he playing some kind of sick joke.

A few moments later he came to the truck and drove me to school.

when we arrived I slowly got out and walked in the big brick building.

I walked into the office and OMFG!

The first thing I saw was a freak in hot guy with black with a tint of blue in it down to his forehead he was so hot.Mam the lady was saying I hurried and looked up and she said r u OK I said um y-y-yes I'm sorry I explained.She said are you new too. I said yes then I o thinking too who is the other new kid.I looked up and he was starring at me I slowly turned so he couldnt see my red face. He must be the other new kid I thought to myself.

Ok the teacher said giving us our schedules.He smiled at me and we both walked out of the office.So he said,what's your name.Um Paige I said,trying to hide my face as possible as I can.