1.

Ruby's p.o.v

It's my first day of college. I lived in London, I had to move to LA to go to college. I was getting ready to go when I heard my phone go off, I looked at my phone and it was my Mum calling. My Mum still lives in London with my older brother and sister. I answered my phone "Hello?" I said "Hey darling, it's Mum I was ringing to wish you luck at college and do your best" she said with a happy voice " Thank you mum and I will" "Make sure you make lot's of friends and have a good time" Mum said "I will, sorry but I have to go otherwise I will be late my first day of college and you don't want that do you Mother" I said with a funny voice. My Mum chuckled to herself "No darling but I will talk to you later " "okay bye Mum love you" "love you too" when my Mum finished I smiled and hung up the phone. I put my phone in my bag and grabbed my keys and jumped in my car and went to college.

When I got to college I parked my car and got out. When I walked through the doors I looked around to find my locker when I found it I put all my books in but I kept my first class book. When I was closing the locker the bell went so I went off to class. I walked in and I sat at the back of the classroom, then a another girl walked in and sat next to me she smiled at me and said "Hey my name is Emily" "Oh hey my name is Ruby" I said with a nice smile "Let me guess, you are from London" she said with a cheeky grin on her face "Yes and let me guess you are from Ireland" I said "Yes!! I already like you we should be friends" she said with a big smile on her face "Sure" I said with a smile then I opened my book and started to copy from the board.