intro

650 AD, Tang Dynasty, Current day Beijing
   "Aiyo, my head!" you said, as you patted your injured head. You were in a pink crossed top with elongated sleeves and embroidered flowers, and a beautiful blue dress that was also embroidered with pretty designs. Your hair had a pink ribbon and was done neatly. ^
   Looking around you, it was full of flowers and there was a nice pretty bridge. It's a garden, you thought. No one was there, but you heard some noise coming from your left. Without thinking, you ran to your right. Peeking your head out, you spied on the people that had just walked around the corner.
   There were two people, and both were women.
    "Ugh... The new concubine is taking up too much attention. The emperor just can't get enough of her."
   "What's her name again? I don't really care about her so I don't know."
   "Feiling, that little b-"

   "Whaaat are you doing," came a voice behind you. Your heart skipped a beat, and you didn't dare look back. But the mystery person behind you poked his head in your face.
    "Hm? I've never seen you in the palace before. Are you a new concubine?" the person asked, two notches too loud.
   "Shhhh!" you said as you shoved your hand onto his mouth.

   The man looked at you with wide eyes as both of you strained to hear.

   "Is... There? Show..... Face..... Dare.....spy?!" You heard the fragmented sentences but you knew that they were coming. Grabbing the man by the hand you ran farther, to a place you didn't know.

   Finally, you reached somewhere that seemed safe. Both of you were huffing and puffing.

   The man caught his breath and gave out his hand.
    "Sorry for causing trouble. My name's Taehyung."

   You nodded, but was still trying to catch your breath.
   "Are you new here? A new concubine? Or... Did you sneak into the palace?" he continued.

   "No, I'm not any of those... I don't know how I got here," you said.

    Taehyung thought for a minute.
   "So you're like me? From the future?"