Titan Academy ErenxLevi

CHAPTER 1

EREN'SPOV

We finally drove into the big driveway of Titan Academy, a boarding school that I have no choice in going to. My father said I either go here or they disown me, I didn't want to be disowned, so I had to come here. I don't know why they would disown me, but that's what my father said. What he says goes. My mother had other plans in what would happen, but dad was very explicit on what would happen if I didn't go.

The chauffeur parked in the front of the huge building and said,"We're here, may I get your things?" I shook my head, I didn't want to be a burden on the old man,"Nah, I got it. You've done enough, thank you very much, sir." I payed him the amount due for the ride, got my things, and watched as he drove out of view. Ringing bells took my attention back to the school,"Man, how am I supposed to find my way around this huge place?" I mutter under my breath.

I walked up the stairs, and need I say there were a lot of them. Once I reached the top I looked up and saw kids rushing and running in the hallway. I made my way around the crowd and to the office. They told me which dorm I would be staying in, gave me a uniform (pre-paid for), and my schedule,"Use the boys dormitory to change, you must be in uniform unless you're going to be in your room. You have all day today and tomorrow to get set up, so you will be excused from class. But you may look around. Only if in the uniform though." The lady at the front desk said.

I nodded, took my stuff, and headed out. It took me forever but I finally found the boys dormitory. And I'm not a freshman, I'm actually a junior. I just skipped a grade. With my education, I was able to. But, I didn't want to skip, I wanted to stay with my friends. My father made me do that too, so I'm in a higher grade, at a boarding school, and without friends because of him,"Thanks a lot dad." I said under my breath,"You have officially ruined my life."

When I got to my room I opened the door and there was already a guy inside, his hair was really short and blonde-ish. I went over to my a vacant bed and set my stuff down,"I really want to go look around but I don't want to put this uniform on." I groaned,"What the hell." I started undressing, I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. I grabbed my new white shirt and pulled it on. Grabbing my jacket and buttoning it halfway so I could still put my tie on. When my pants were on along with my shoes I looked in the mirror and fixed my tie,"Ugh." I sighed.

"Its looks good on ya freshman." A guy behind me smirked. I jumped and turned around," Huh?!" He chuckled and said,"The names Erwin, nice to meet ya." I lowered my arms and asked,"How long were you awake?" He chuckled again and said."The whole time." My face flushed red and he couldn't stop laughing,"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, jeez."

He held out a hand and I took it,"Hi, my names Eren, Eren yeager. And I'm not a freshman, I'm a junior." His smile faded to confusion,"But your new here, doesn't that mean your a freshman?" I shook my head and said,"I skipped a grade, no choice. Dad made me." It still seemed he didn't understand,"What do you mean your dad made you?". It was my turn to chuckle, clearly he's a senior and he still didn't understand,"I had the choice either to be a freshman or a junior, dad said I had to become a junior and stay away from being a freshman."

He nodded,"I get it, well welcome Eren." I smiled at him and asked,"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He shook his head,"Nah, I'm on the school council so I skipped. I needed a bit more sleep so I stayed in bed." My head fell,"Is that so." He patted me on the back and said,"Well since your in your uniform how about I show you around the school. You could get lost easily around here."

"Really!? You would do that!? Thanks!" I yelled jumping up in the air. He laughed and we headed out to the school grounds. He showed me the dinning room where we would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. He showed me the lounge, the bathrooms, and sport courts. There was a huge library, computer lab, and the class rooms were on the other side. But since everyone was still in class we couldn't go in there.