Chapter One

I cross the street to walk over to Jc and Kian's house.  We live literally 2 minutes away from each other and it's been this way for about 2 years now. Me and Maddi have known them for about 5 we all met at a party, and just over 2 years ago we found the perfect house right down the street from our best friends. I've known kian basically all my life, we were best friends in kindergarten then grew apart. Thankfully though we found each once again around 5 years ago.

     I go up to the door and knock. I hear jc yell "come in" I walk inside to see jc making a sandwich in the kitchen and kian playing video games on the couch.

I walk in front of kian and messes him up

I walk in front of kian and messes him up. He pushes me out of the way while I laugh and lay next to him. Kian ends up dying so he puts the controller down and lays next to me.
"hey gorgeous" kian says with a smile. Me and kian always talk like this so it's normal.
"hey handsome" you say while playing with his hair.
"I was thinking about going to get some food you wanna come?"
"yea i'm starving, can jc and maddi come?" i say
"i kinda just wanted it to be me and you but if i'm not good enough then invite them" kian says jokingly while getting up to walk away.
"hey hey get back here" i say while pulling him back down on top of me.
"i guess it can just be me and you" i say with a smile.

We get into Kian's car and we blast some music.

We get home and after eating and kian and jc go to film a video for their channel

We get home and after eating and kian and jc go to film a video for their channel. I normally watch them or help them film so I go sit behind the camera waiting for them to get ready.

They begin filming and QnA. Some girl on twitter asked about girlfriends
"Well we'd both want to have one, but unfortunately we are each other's boyfriends so we're taken."  jc says while fake kissing kian like they always do. kian fake laughs an pushes jc away then looks at me behind the camera. He does this a lot when something is funny he'd laugh and look at me, or someone says something dumb he'd give me a look. though i'd never seen this look from him before.

I couldn't tell what he meant by this, but throughout the rest of the video he seemed off

I decided to ask him after the video was over. I go up to his room and knock on his door.
"kian it's me"
"come in go-gorgeous" he hesitated before saying it which was weird.
he's sitting at his desk looking at the video he just filmed getting ready to edit
"hey handsome." i say and plop on the bed "what's wrong?"
"nothing" which i know is a lie. I stand up, and walk behind him.
"come on look at me, what's wrong?"
he stands up and looks at me
"i'm just having a bad day, I just need you to understand and let it go"

 "come on look at me, what's wrong?" he stands up and looks at me "i'm just having a bad day, I just need you to understand and let it go"

I can still tell something is off, ever since jc mention girlfriends. I just look at him for awhile. Admire his features and realize i'm not gonna get anything out of him. I sigh and walk up to him and give a hug.

-
-
-
-

Hey guysss first update i honestly don't know where this story will go or how far but here it is, vote for more updates