☹Prologue☻

Michael Clifford, serial killer.

A wild, 18 year old boy that enjoys dyeing his hair peculiar shades and colors. He also happened to kill 16 blonde haired, big-boobed girls. Which indeed specifies him as a serial killer. He finds women at the bar, sleeps with them, then slaughters them.

Luke Hemmings, contract killer.

Once robbed a mafia leader, and in order not to be killed, he had to repay his dues by assassinating whoever they told him to murder. The blond-haired, blue-eyed boy may be tall and charming, but could easily go unnoticed, which made it easier for him to kill his victims.

Lily Adams and Calum Hood, a scandalous love story.

Lily and Calum were the modern day "Bonnie & Clyde"

They robbed and killed. Both of them were madly in love and would do anything to save the other. Hood wanted to have a lavish lifestyle and Lily wanted the fame and fortune, so they did what was needed to be done.

Tia Dermon, Man Killer.

Tia Dermon, married at 19 to her high school sweetheart, James Theron. Their honeymoon lasted just enough, then shit went off and he got mad violent. On one night, James had happened to be drunk and started to beat Tia, almost to the point of death. Under instinct, Tia grabbed the nearest knife and slit his throat. Shocked at her decision, she was rewarded with the lovely post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Ashton Irwin, "Mr. Innocent."

Irwin is your bubbly and giggle-filled, supposedly, innocent neighborhood boy. Yet, responsible for the disappearance of his father, but who's going to buy that? He was protecting his mother from his father's constant rage. The father, an abusive drunk, almost put the mother in a coma. And on one typical night, his father had harassed the poor family just once more. Ash decided it was time to take matters into his own hands, by taking the father's unused revolver and shot him straight to the heart.

Evelyn Strong, the sweet nurse.

This blonde hair beauty was recently forced by her father to work in an erie London asylum. So many characters to discover, so when Eve gets curious will she put herself in danger?

warning sexual content, lots of swearing, and some gory scenes