Lol *dabs*

It was one sunny summer day in Castelia City. People, as well as their Pokemon, were chilling out, licking Casteliacones. The city wasn't that busy, due to the major heat outside. Hilbert and Hilda, however, were both in the city, walking on the streets. They had both completed the Pokemon League and were looking for a place to relax. They turned to no other than good old Castelia City. Only two weeks prior, something special happened to them both. In the swamps of Unova, Hilda got a Karrablast and Hilbert a Shelmet. They always wanted to get Escavalier and Accelgor, both some of the rarest non-legend Pokemon in Unova. So Hilbert traded his Shelmet for Hilda's Karrablast, and boom the electrical stimulation made an Escavalier and Accelgor. The Escavalier was sweet and loyal, he wanted to protect his newly found trainer Hilbert. The Accelgor was shy and not much of a show-off, she wanted to be a companion to Hilda instead.

On the streets of Castelia City, Hilbert said "Escavalier, I choose you" and threw the Pokeball containing the medium-sized beetle in shining gray armor. Escavalier was confused in the place he was in now; he had never seen such a sprawling city before. He was mainly left to explore the natural beauty of the Unova region, as well as doing some weird stuff in normal buildings.

"Es-cava? cava?" he mumbled in fear. He especially turned his small head to look at Hilda. Hilda was throwing her Pokeball straight to Escavalier. Accelgor popped out, landing only about 2 feet away from Escavalier. She was even more scared than Escavalier, swiftly hiding under Hilda the moment she got out of her Pokeball. Her body was twitching and shivering, and her cries were soft but clearly indicative she really hated this place, even more than Escavalier. She probably just wanted to go back in her ball and relax in a big field.

Hilbert kept looking at Hilda, as well as their new bugs. They thought they would battle, but then Hilda decided otherwise.

"This place is too unfit for battling. I'd rather go look around at the skyscrapers, having our Pokemon as companions!" Hilda suggested.

Hilbert was hesitant, but he agreed. Hilbert and his Escavalier, as well as Hilda and her Accelgor, all walked to Central Plaza. Central Plaza was the big park where the Pokemon and their trainers would relax, enjoying drinks and Casteliacones. Since it was a blistering hot day, it was a perfect time too. 

Hilbert sat down on the grass near the cool fountain, his Escavalier sitting with him too. The view was breathtaking, of some of the greatest buildings in Unova. Hilda sighed, and her Accelgor sat down. Accelgor was really observant and intrigued by the view all around her, finally relaxed.

"Good you're like this, Accie!" Hilda cheerfully gave a compliment to her little, sly ninja slug.

Since Escavalier and Accelgor were so rare and prized Pokemon despite them not being even pseudo-legends, everyone looked at them. Beginner trainers only with Pokemon like the starters, Lillipup, or Purrloin were shocked. Some little kids even wanted to pet them. For a split second, Escavalier let out a weird pose, bowing his head down to his left, putting his right lance in front of his head to the left, and pointing his left lance to his left too. Some people thought this was an awkward and shy Pokemon, despite Accelgor really being the shy one, so they backed off and tried not to disturb him.

"These Pokemon sure look happier now that I let them relax! But I have a feeling they may be hungry or thirsty... should I get some Casteliacones or drinks?" Hilbert whispered to Hilda.

"Sure... you go get them, I'm probably better off handling the Pokemon themselves." Hilda loudly remarked.

"Escava..." "Accel". Both of the Pokemon were starting to get a little happier.

Only Hilda was there, sitting, with the two bug types. Hilbert was off to get drinks from a vending machine in the Plaza. Accelgor was doing nothing, feeling sluggish despite being a very fast Pokemon herself. Escavalier felt betrayed that his trainer wasn't there, so he did something that mainly the evilest of Pokemon would do.

Back in some random house, Escavalier somehow watched a video on how to "Dab". This dance wasn't so popular in the Pokemon world, Hilda never recalled seeing a Pokemon doing it. Escavalier, however, knew how to do it, and it was etched in his mind. He quickly did what was instructed: he bent one his arms (which the upper part had his lance), put and covered his head in the direction of the inside of his elbow, and put the other lance straight. Both of his lances were pointing to the same upwards direction. He was dabbing!

"Hm... bad bad boy Escavalier. I don't like this dance you're doing! That weird pose you threw before Hilbert was getting those drinks, that's it! Dabbing! If you do it one more time, see what will happen to you." Hilda angrily fussed to her companion's knight bug.

Escavalier was rebellious, so unexpected for such a loyal and protective Pokemon. He kept dabbing while he was floating randomly, even in Accelgor's face. People kept running away, knowing what seemed like a nice and cool Pokemon was doing some... silly behavior. Accelgor flinched, in fact almost like it was from a Pokemon move, and needed some help from Hilda.

"Accelgor, Hilbert's done with getting the drinks from the vending machine. Are you happy?"

"Acce..." the seemingly withdrawn Pokemon had little to say to her faithful trainer.

"Well... Hilbert's coming." Hilda sighed. Hilbert was walking to the spot in the Plaza park where Escavalier, Accelgor, and Hilda had been sitting.

"Woah... I had to walk surprisingly a lot to get all those drinks... Where's Escavalier?" Hilbert screamed in shock. Hilbert kept walking and walking throughout the park, only to see Escavalier was dabbing all over the Plaza, even trying to get into the streets again.

"Ugh... I didn't expect this for him... I just wanted him to enjoy some cold drinks!" Hilbert grumpily shrugged.

Accelgor was feeling a little lonely and wanted to do something special other than being introverted and laying down. She, with nothing else to do, dabbed in front of Hilda too.

"EW! NO! STOP! YOUR ARMS ARE TOO SHORT TOO! I think I'll have to take you and Escavalier to the Pokemon Center, IS THIS SOME SORT OF BRAIN EATING VIRUS CAUSING THIS?" Hilda erupted with anger, all the words spewing out of her mouth.

Accelgor didn't care. Escavalier, by this point, was already past the borders of the Plaza, going to potentially dangerous streets like Castelia and Mode streets, as well as near random buildings.

"Oh no, Accelgor is going too fast. She's leaving the park very quickly, we need to catch her. It seems like she found Escavalier. Tons of Pidove are flying away from these seemingly harmless Pokemon." Hilbert was getting anxious.

Accelgor and Escavalier were now independent and traveling mons, isolated from their trainers. Both of them were like performers, dabbing in front of many people and Pokemon. Sometimes they would dab in opposite directions. Accelgor would often jump, and when she landed, she would not only scare tons of small Pokemon but also dab on the spot.

"These crazy Pokemon are ruining the city and causing lots of chaos!" a woman shrieked with disgust at Castelia Street. Screams of little children and Pokemon could be heard throughout the entire city. But it wasn't a big Pokemon like Zekrom causing the mess... instead these... two compact... bugs...

"Don't worry, I can get them." Hilbert confidently came in to search for the bugs.

Accelgor and Escavalier were at the piers, both dankly dabbing at the vast landscape of... water. Hilbert, carrying like 4 drinks, ran as fast as he could, probably even faster than Accelgor would, to get those two bugs. Since the city was so large and the roads were such a maze, he got confused a lot and was stuck on some points. Finally, after many minutes of prolonged running and disorientation, he found a blue bug in shining armor and a pink-headed slug with a dark gray membrane and scarf. Escavalier no longer dabbed, as he was happy to finally see his trainer again, while Accelgor was already so exhausted from jumping, running, and dabbing too much.

"Phew... finally found you two. Guess you can get those drinks to cool down." Hilbert thankfully let out a sigh of relief. He put Escavalier back into his Pokeball, while carrying the worn-out Accelgor in his arms, to Hilda. Later, Hilbert and Hilda reuinted back at the park, and they enjoyed their drinks.

"That was so much... I hate that dabbing though... hopefully it doesn't happen again." Hilda remarked.