1

so hey i guess lol. this is my first actual story that i will actually put some effort too so like, please don't roast me? but if you want, please do i love being roasted. :D anyways, hope you enjoy.
for those of you who dont know, "ticci toby" ^^

***
I sat there on my bed silently. My eye twitching and blinking furiously along with my leg every few seconds. The clock on the wall ticked which triggered me to each time it did. I sat silently with mutters of "no" and "stop" escaping my lips helplessly.
Every thought running through my head about.... sis.. the car crash.. *tic*
"Toby?..", a woman knocked on the door, opening it. She stepped inside, with a familiar face seeming to be my mother. I looked up at her, looking down at my fingers watching the blood drip down from them and twitching, cracking my neck.
"Toby.. You know that isn't healthy," she rushed over, examining my fingers and looking back at me.
"I-I can't h-help it..," I twitch causing me to move uncomfortably.
"No, Toby.. I don't mean that.. I meant your fingers. If you keep doing this, your skin is going to fall off your hands," said mother as she cleared her lumped throat, "come with me."
I stood up, walking behind mother, going downstairs into the living room. The sight of my father sickened me and made me want to hurt him each time I heard, seen, felt, and even thought of.
"Honey, bring me the remote over there," he pointed at the table next to the television, never leaving his eyes off the newspaper he was reading.
That bastard.. Everything in me just wants to slit his throat right now..
I didn't realize I was ticking and twitching like crazy until father slapped me upside the head with his newspaper.
"Knock that off, you're creeping me out, freak."
This has angered me to no end. Each and everyday, the anger built up inside me, in the pit of my stomach, felt as if it were on fire.
"Excuse me? Do not touch my son like that again!" my mother went on to my father, making him stand up and grab her arm without hesitation.
"He is my son too," he said before slapping her upside the head, causing her to fall to the ground in pain.
I couldn't take it anymore, he has brung me and my mother too much pain. His daughter passes in a car accident and he couldn't even go see her to say goodbye. He has hit mother, sis, and I so much as if it feels like it was normal. I snapped. I couldn't handle it anymore. His aggressiveness, his stubbornness, and his truly bastard self needed to die..
I stood up, making my way to the kitchen, twitching and ticking every step. I grabbed a knife and showing no remorse, stabbed it into my father's chest. He stumbled to the ground, looking at his wound and back at me with fear.
Yes.. Be scared of me. Have that same exact feeling ma, sis, and I had to deal with each passing day..
"I f-fucking hate you w-with a passion, you w-worthless scum!" I hollered as I received the knife back out of his chest and stabbing him multiple times. Each puncture of the knife driving into his skin made him let out a blood curdling scream that pierced my ears.
I fucking love the sounds of that...
I ticked and twitched and cracked my neck, standing up, looking at my masterpiece lying upon me on the floor. I looked over at ma and smiled, although she had an exact opposite look on her face. She was afraid, she was petrified at the sight of her son murdering his own father. I couldn't bare any second of the feeling she gave off to me.
I left the house swiftly as possibly, I turned frantic as if not knowing what to do or think. My mind playing games on me, the voices screamed in my head, telling me to just kill myself. I ran to the garage and grabbed two of my father's axes, gasoline, and a torch. I drowned the whole neighborhood with gasoline and lit it, lighting a trail going to each and every house.
As all the fumes of gasoline got to me, everything else did. My mother.. I left her all alone and terrified.
I'm sorry ma.. I didn't want it to end this way. I couldn't handle the beating anymore.. I don't care if he hurts me, since you know I can't feel it.. But when he touched you or sis, he angered me to no end. I wanted him dead. I want me dead. I wish I just couldv-
My head pounded and my vision slurred into blurriness. Then all of a sudden, everything turned black and i felt myself collapsing into the woods, my last sight of seeing a tall man with no face, just pure white..

***
sorry if it sucks, can't help it. but I know no ones gonna read kit anyway so at this point I'm just writing it for me I guess lmfao, whata nerddd. anyway, thanks for staying this long and next chapter will come out soon...