New beginnings

"Waverly"! Wynonna yelled from the stairs.
"Get up you don't want to be late to your first day of senior year." Wynonna exclaimed
Waverly shoots back, " yea,yea I'm up."
Waverly has always enjoyed school but this year it would be even more exciting not having to worry about Champ trampling her with his slimy kisses and his little Champ Jr.
She can finally focus on herself and maybe some other things......
Waverly hears Wynonna's car horn and grabs her backpack while heading to the door.
"Come on Waves you got this girl." She thought
When Waverly gets out of the car and heads to the school doors she bumps into someone dropping everything she had in her hands.
"Hey what the-." The victim stated
Stopping at the sight of a breathtaking women standing in front of her, not even realizing her now pounding forehead.
" H-hi, I'm Nichole, Nichole haught." She says
"Uh Waverly Earp." Waverly replies
"Sorry I wasn't paying attention."
"It's okay I'd let a girl as beautiful as you run into me any day."Nichole says
Of course I started to blush, I mean how could you not. I had this breathtaking woman in front of me.
"Waverly what are thinking." She thought
Oh uh thanks I guess, hey I don't recognize you, are you new?
"Uh yea I just moved here from the city." Says Nichole.
Oh I'll see you around then. I've got to go to class.
As I walked off I felt weird, but in a good way,like I had just oh never mind.
I sat down in class just to see Nichole sitting next to me. I couldn't help but notice the big red spot on her forehead.
"Are you okay? Do you need ice."I exclaimed
"Uh yea but I don't know where the nurses office is." Nichole states
I raise my hand to ask if I could take Nichole to the office for some ice.
"Yes Waverly, but hurry back." Mrs.Harpel says
I stand up helping Nichole from her seat, once she stood up we were close really close. I just stood there for a second staring into those light brown puppy dog eyes. But was cut off by Nichole taking my hand to guide me out of the class room.
"Hey would you like to hang sometime after school?" I stated walking down the halls.
"Yea I would like that, how about tonight after school." Nichole says in return
I was blushing for some reason, even though all she did was reply.
"A-am I crushing on new girl?" I thought to myself while starring at Nichole.