PhanFiction

"Dan Wake Up! The School Bus will be here soon!"

"Okay Mom"

Dan knew the bus would always arrive at the same time each day. That didn't mean he wanted to get on.
He didn't necessarily have any friends and he didn't expect to find any.
He was on his last year of school before he went off to college and he was excited to leave, But from there he knew it would just get worse.
Dan knew he would have to get up or he would be late causing even more people laughing at him than usual, and he most certainly did not want that.

After about twenty minutes of his mother yelling at him to get on the bus he finally decided to grab his phone, hoodie, and earphones. And he got onto the bus.

The awkwardness was real. Since it was the first day of school people were greeting their friends and laughing at memes on Instagram. His anxiety brimmed as everyone turned to look at him in his black hoodie despite it being August. He realized he had to sit somewhere so he chose a seat Alone. Like usual.

Phil's POV

Today was gonna be a great day! Phil just had that feeling. He always had that feeling. He would see his friends meet some new people and just have fun. Phil was excited.

Phil got onto the bus and spotted a place to sit. Beside someone with earphones on. He didn't know him but Phil got along with a lot of people so why not get to know him?

Phil sat beside Dan and smiled

"Hi! I'm Phil what's your name?"

"Um I'm Dan"

"Nice to meet you Dan!"

"You too?"

"What's Wrong?"

"Oh...Nothing just people don't normally sit with me...I don't have many 'Friends' I guess"

"What? No one deserves to feel like that! Well can we be friends?"

"Uh Umm- Sure"

"Okay! That sound awesome!"

"Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"What is a friend?"

Phil almost broke down in tears when he heard Dan's question. He carefully scooted closer and gave Dan a hug, and he was surprised to see Dan flinch and hold up his arms in defense.

"Dan?"

"Sorry! I-"

"It's okay just don't be afraid of me okay?"

"Yeah"

They arrive at the high school and get off the bus. Phil is sad to see that Dan and himself don't have any classes together until 4th period and lunch.

"Hey Dan?"

"Yeah Phil?"

"Do you maybe wanna come over later after school today if you want to?"

"Sure"

"Okay Sounds great! See you at lunch!"

"Okay"

As they both disappear to different classes they are both left asking themselves if what they are feeling is okay. Was it okay to love another man? Especially one you'd just met?

Lunch

"Hey Dan!"

"Oh hey Phil"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"Dan your eyes are all red! And your bleeding on your forehead!"

"Yeah I'm okay anyway where do you wanna sit?"

Phil continued to be worried about Dan all throughout lunch but he realized if Dan didn't want to talk to him then that was fine. But he needs to talk to someone else! He's hurting! And Phil is saddened to know that he can't do anything about it without Dan getting mad at him. And he didn't want that.

After School

"Hey Dan! My house is just a fifteen minute walk away. I live in town just by the hardware store."

"Okay"

"Dan? You know you can talk to me about anything right?"

"Yeah"

"So what happened to your eyes and your head?"

"Bullies.." Dan admitted finally accepting defeat.

Phil stops in the middle of the street and hugs dan smiling at Dan's gasp. Dan wraps his arms slowly around phil. He was getting used to the hugs.

When they got to Phil's house Dan was surprised to not see any cars in the driveway.

"My parents are away for the day so you can spend the night if it's okay with your parents."

"Parent"

"Oh..."

"Yeah...But she wouldn't notice that I was gone anyways so yeah I'll stay the night"

"Okay!"

"So Phil I have something to ask you..."

"Yeah?"

"So you said I could tell you anything and so I ju- I just-"

"Don't cry Dan"

****My phone Actually autocorrect changed "Dan" Into "craft" and now I'm in tears 😂 xD****

"I'm sorry Phil I just don't normally have these feelings and i-"

"It's okay Dan We all get confused."

"Phil I think...I think I love you"

"Im so glad you said that..."

Dan smiles and kisses Phil

Both: "I love you"