CHAPTER I: THE BEGINNING

•SPLASH• It was a warm Summer's day. June 27th, 1702. A small 5 year old girl with black hair, white bangs, a gentle tanned complexion, innocent brown eyes, and a smile warmer than Galvin 30X-G, would be playing in a field of grass and colorful arrays of flowers, as she plays in the mud. The pitter patter of water droplets roll off of the flowers' petals and green blades of grass. The weather was sunny and warm, with swirling violet, and silver clouds in the sky. The day being rather warm and welcoming, despite the rainfall. The aroma of a rainy day clings to the air, from the night before. "Angélique!" A soothing voice would call out. She giggles and runs to the quaint sky blue house on the field, sitting amongst the meadow. She ran to the voice. A tall, brunette woman with soft brown eyes, and warming smile. She crouched down to greet the small child.

"Hewwo, Mommy!" The girl called out, as she was happy to see her mother, Gen-ūs. "Hello, Little One. My, look at you.. you're filthy.. have you been playing in the mud from yesterday's rain, again?" She asks her child. The girl replied with a giggle, alongside trying to remain serious "I was practicing!" Gen-ūs looks at her child. "Is that so? And how is training?" She quizzes the little one, as she boops the child's nose.

"What's all the commotion?" A tall, silver haired man with a lighter, yet still tanned complexion and earthy green eyes and a mildly strong build would walk out of the house to greet the two. "Papa!" The little girl would greet her father, Viribus. He pats her head, and grins. "She's been playing in the mud, again. That's the third time in an hour.." Gen-ūs tells her husband. "Down and dirty. That's my girl!" The man chuckles. "Don't encourage her! Besides, this is your week for wash, anyway." She giggles, and he groans.

"Clever girl... come, Little One! Time for your bath!" He takes Angélique, and takes her to the bathroom. Setting everything up, whilst she practices small forms of using the Force. She giggles and plays with a floating scrub brush, as he washes her hair. Gen-ūs is taking care of the laundry, cleaning up the house and putting things away. Viridus has Angélique wash herself, whilst he takes shows her how to make more than one object levitate. Teaching her to carry a brush and a shampoo bottle. She practices in using the force on two objects, as he dries her gets dressed, and runs off around the house carrying a small object in one palm, and struggling with another. Viridus walks behind Gen-ūs, and wraps his arms around her waist.

"The perfect life, isn't it?" She leans on his shoulder, and smiles. He kisses her and smiles as well. "How did we ever get so lucky? Nothing could go wrong." They chuckle, and kiss once more. Angélique runs up to the two and shows them she is now carrying three objects via the Force. They eventually call for dinner, and set up the table. Angélique helped Gen-ūs and Viridus place the food, and they would begin eating.

"So how was work, love?" Viridus asks Gen-ūs. "It was lovely, hun. Tended the gardens and talking to the council. They're moving the trade up to Monday." Viridus looked to Gen-ūs and raised an eyebrow. "That's in two days.. any clue as to why they decided to move the trade so early?" She sighs and nods, "It's because of the wars. They're pedaling more resources than we can keep up with." He hugs her, as Angélique comforted her mother. "There has to be something we could do.. what does the council think of all this?" She looks to him, and pets Angél. "I think you know what we must do..it's time.." Viridus understands, and nods. "She will grow up to do great wonders.." they eventually finish eating, tuck Angél to bed, and go to sleep.