=i n t r o d u c t i o n=

What happens in the spring season?
-Trees and bushes that lost their leaves over the winter begin to grow new leaves again and also flower in spring. This happens because the temperature of the air and soil starts to warm up and the hours of daylight increase as the days get longer with the coming of spring.

Do plants die in winter?
-Cold weather, particularly frost, causes the water in plant cells to freeze, damaging the cell wall. Roots are unable to take up water and plants die from lack of moisture. Periods of cold, frosty weather during April and May can also kill blossom and damage fruit.

=spring begins on 1 March=
=summer begins on 1 June=
=autumn begins on 1 September=
=winter begins on 1 December=

source: google

Winter's Flower
| a story which an unknown flower |
| only blooms in the winter |
| and die in the spring. |

-This story will be written in english

-Every contents in this story comes from my imaginations so if there's similarities between this story with the other's story, it is just a coincidence.

-Plagiarism is a crime. If you want to copy/steal my works please don't. It's hard to plot then the others will just steal it without any hardworks, I hope you can understand me.

-If there's something wrong with my grammar, I'm sorry, english isn't my first language so if there's something wrong please correct me so I can change it.

-Thank You :)

❆ All Rights Reserved ❆