~Part 1~

Okay so this is my first fanfic so.... there might be mistakes but I'll try my best not to make them I'm only human so I'm sorry if I suck at this whole writing fanfic thing. If you couldn't tell this is a fanfic about Connor Franta Hope you like it

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

  "Is everyone ready?" Amber asked.

  "Let's go get some vidcon tickets!" Megan shouted.

  We (Chloe, Amber, Penny, Megan and I) all automatically took out our phones and bought vidcon EVERYTHING. It's my first time ever going to vidcon and well I guess you can say I'm a bit nervous.

  I went and bought a meet and greet with Connor Franta, but I guess I wasn't the only one who was looking at my phone screen. Next thing I know I got the popular girl, Tasha, bitching at me, but what's new.

  "Haha Connor wouldn't meet and greet your ugly ass even if he was paid a million dollars, so you're wasting your money honey," Tasha bitched.

  Why do some girls have to be so cruel. I already hate myself and all these remarks aren't making me feel any better, then I remembered back to last year. Connor faked a smile for his fans for SIX MONTHS, I think I can fake a smile for one more month.

  I smiled at Tasha and said, "Thanks for your comment." Tasha walked off with a confused look on her face.

  "I don't know how you do it Daisy, if I were you I would have bitched slapped her across campus and then some," Amber blurted out.

  "It's the last day of school, we're 17 and down with 11th grade, I'm not going to let ANYONE ruin my last day today, not even Tasha," I responsed.

  "Don't look now but your boyfriend Jake is coming this way," Penny whispered.

Omg Jake is coming this way!!! Does my hair look good!?! Do I even look good?!? Oh how I wish I had a mirror. As I was in the middle of my thoughts Jake taps me on the shoulder from behind.

  "Can we talk?" Jake asked.

  "Uhhhh okay...."

  What does he mean 'can we talk?' What could he want to talk to me about? Summer plans maybe?

  "This past year with you has been amazing but..." Jake began.

  He didn't have to continue, I knew as soon as he said 'but...' that he was going to dump me. I should have seen this coming, he's way out of my league.

  "...yano and I want you to know you're great and all, but you got one flaw I just can't stand. YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR V CARD!!! You're a 17 year old teenage girl, you honestly should have already lost it. A man got needs and some of those needs are hand jobs, blow jobs, and SEX and you weren't giving me any so... sorry sweetie but I think we should split up."

  I just couldn't hold in my anger anymore and I exploded like a volcano.

  "Woah first of all you're a dick. And I'm gonna lose it when I lose it and thank gawd I didn't lose it to a jerk like you. By the way girls have needs too, in fact I have a need to kick your ass right about now."

  I kicked him in the balls.

  "Sorry sweetie but I think your balls just split up too."

  I walked away with my head held high, but secretly a hole in my heart. How could my Jake say those mean things to me? Well I guess he isn't 'my' Jake anymore...

  I really don't wan to walk to my friends and tell them I just got dumped by the guy I thought I was gonna marry one day. I started walking towards them with a big smile thinking I could stop the tears from coming out by smiling super big, but I guess Chloe knows me all too well.

  "What's wrong!?!" Chloe asked with a sense of worry in her voice.

  I couldn't help but collapse on the floor with tears running down my face and feeling like a knife was stabbing me in the heart over and over again. Chloe rushed over towards me and hugged me tight and kept repeating, 'stay strong, everything's gonna be okay' over and over again in my ear.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hope you liked it and well this is just part 1 so of course there's more to come