The fight. [left danis dress-right lindseys dress]

"DANI WHAT DO I WEAR???" Lindsey screamed at me.
Lindsey is my bestest friend ever. We have lived together since we were 19. We are both now 24.
"Just look through my wardrobe and thing something, but hurry up the taxis coming in 15 minutes." I said trying to not stress her.

We finally arrived and managed to get our seats. The under cards started to play and not everyone has arrived. Our seats were amazing. You could see and hear everything.

Lindsey was sat next to a young man who looked about 26. He was very good looking and Lindsey's type. Ever since we sat down they have been talking. Lindsey's tried to involve me in their conversations so I wouldn't be sat on my own awkwardly doing nothing, but I left them to it. I watched the boxing, seen as though I couldn't talk to anyone, trying to understand why people enjoy the sport and trying to understand why people do it. As I was analysing every punch, I realise the empty seat that was next to me, was filled with a very tall, muscly man. He was 100% my type. I was wanting to speak to him but as soon as I opened my mouth to say something, someone came over and asked for an autograph. I was so confused. I tried looking over to see what he wrote of the piece of paper. 'Anthony Joshua' It said. I had recognised the name from somewhere. And that's when I realised, that he was the undefeated, heavy weight champion of the world...