Chapter 1: A Baby?

This is just incase you didn't read the description
Alright before you read this this an OC story! So that means i will be using my Oc for this ok and if you don't like it oh well deal with it just don't read it then!

Alright so basically Strange is walking around and then hears a faint crying in an alley way and decided to check it out. There he found well as you would expect a baby girl looking almost three mouths old, she is my Oc Aaron.
Also Fury has a daughter which is my cousins Oc and her name is Elizabeth that's what I forgot to add!
The story goes on from there hope you enjoy!!//
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stranges POV
I was peacefully walking around New York in a grey t-Shirt and blue jeans going to the store to gets some stuff for Tony and I but also a little for Peter. It wasn't long till I heard a small quiet cry from a passing alley way and gently pushed by the other people walking by to get to it.
I found a small child looking almost under three months old I squat down get closer look at the small child it was crying louder than I expected so I gently and slowly picked it up and underneath was a note which read...
"Please who ever finds this baby please take care of her ...
Her name is Aaron and she is a good child I just couldn't take care of her because of my home and life business was destroyed by the time you read this I'm already dead so do not look for me.
Thank you for taking her.
Love ~ her mother"
After I read the note i looked at the child who stared back at me "hey hey it's ok everything will be ok..." i said to her and i think hearing my calm voice sorta soothed her crying as she reached for my face. I smiled softly and stood up with her in my arm as put the note in my pocket.

Tony's POV

Stephen had been taking longer than usual at the store I almost started to get worried before I heard his familiar sparkes coming from the front door entry which was expected though I heard what sounded like two large boxes being put down and Stephen having a bit of a hard time. "Stephen?....You ok there?" I asked him "Yeah, I'm fine!" I heard him say.
Stephen had brought the bags to the kitchen but I noticed that he was sorta trying to hide something strapped to his chest. I got up from the couch and followed him to the kitchen trying to see what it was ignoring to look at the boxes. "Stephen, what is that on your chest?" I asked him as he hesitated to turn around "Ok Tony look you can't get mad at what im about to show you....please?" He said with a worried tone which made me a bit questionable.

No ones POV

Strange turned around to face Stark with the child in small baby carrier that strapped on his chest, "S-Stephen?!" Tony yelled scaring the child as it began to cry "Tony shhh you scared her!" Stephen told Tony quickly shhing and trying to get the small baby to calm down "Stephen why do you have a ba-" Before He could finish he handed Tony the note.
Tony read the note and looked at the child who was now calm "Stephen-.... We can't-" Tony a long look at the child "how-....do-...." He was at a loss of words. "We can take care of her I mean come on stark" Stephen looked at Tony with the giggling baby in his hands as the cloak danced around behind Stephen making the kid laugh. Tony thought the laugh of the little Aaron was cute "Stephen...are you sure?" Tony asked him with a soft smirk "of course I am! she is adorable! And plus hasn't peter always wanted a little sister?" He said as he started to dance with Aaron making her giggle. Tony pondered the moment and let out a small laugh  "Alright ok, Fine!" Tony said as the three of them went into a hug.

~•<Time skip>•~

It was the next day and Stephen was already up with Aaron playing with her and the toys he had gotten for her "Morning hun" Tony said from the kitchen "it's 12:30" Strange replied with a joking tone "Yeah Yeah" Tony said back sarcastically.

Peter had came into the house from Ned's place "Hey Stephen and Mr. Stark" he said not noticing Aaron. A hello came from the both of them with Tony adding "You i said you can call us dad....like your new little sister" he smirked as Peter realized Aaron playing with a talking tiger toy, without hesitation Peter bolted towards her in excitement "A sister!" He said almost sliding on his knees in front of her. Aaron giggled and reached towards Peter "go on pick her up" Stephen said hinting at him that that's what she wanted. Peter carefully picked her up and stood slowly "I have a sister....i have sister!" He spun around gently with her head to his face they both giggled. Peter and Aaron played for the rest for the day.

Peter POV
I saw Aaron being to yawn and try to stay awake "tired huh?" I said to her as she reached for me. I picked her up and started to head towards my room "hey where are you going?" I heard Mr. Stark's voice behind me "um...j-just taking her to bed..." I replied, I could tell that he didn't want me to take her to bed with me so I handed my sleeping sister over to Mr. Stark carefully not to wake her. "Get some sleep kid" I nodded and went to my room and fell asleep.

Alright I hope you enjoy! Next chapter will be out soon!
1010 words