Max Rights

DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANNEBETH CHASE IF I DID I WOULD BE CALLED RICK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM CALLED RICK, NO

Max's POV

It was time for gym and the last one out of the Boys' Locker room is Jackson, (You mean Percy Jackson, wait do you like Percy, like a friend) nearly every single guy in Goode hated him expected his guy friends who are on the swim team with him (So you do hate him). Anyway he was eyeing the swords like he was going to use one until Coach Pipes shouted, "Jackson, do not eye on these swords and go sit down!" Jackson went to go sit in his seat on the bench to stay away from the girls and me and my gang of boys who hate his guts but i saw him mutter something under his breath and i couldn't catch what he said. After he sat down a guy in a wheelchair rolled in with a girl behind him, who i might just say is the hottest girl i have seen here at Goode, she has curly blonde hair and gray eyes that look like she was saying 'Don't call me dumb and you will live' so she was looking around the room until she saw Jackson and she smiled, out of all the guys in the gym, it was Jackson who she smiled at him but luckily he didn't notice her. The guy in the wheelchair said, "Hello and i am Mr Brunner and this young lady here is Annebeth Chase--"

"Wait, Annebeth--" Jackson cut off "Yeah Jackson, Annebeth Chase got a problem with her name" I cutted in

"No, it's just my girlfriend is called--" Jackson was just saying until

"Mr Jackson,please let me continue" Mr Brunner said politely and Jackson piped down "Like i was saying, I am Mr Brunner and this young lady here is Annebeth Chase, she will be teaching you sword-fighting skills that our Camp is providing to Goode" Mr Brunner explained and leaving Annebeth standing in the middle of the gym. Finally Annebeth said, "Okay, i will need a demonstrator, so i chose Seaweed Brain" 'Seaweed Brain' Everyone looked around and then saw Jackson standing up with his face lit up and red. He walked slowing grabbing a wooden sword out of his pocket and said, "Well what are you wait for Wise Girl?" 'Wise Girl'  (Percy and Annebeth are going out what did you think they say random names and someone answers, GODS)

"Nothing much just waiting for my boyfriend to attack me so i can kick his butt" Annebeth replied

"Wait hold up, Jackson is your boyfriend?" I said

"Why yes i am so BACK OFF or I am going to enjoy beating you up for it" Jackson replied and walked over to Annebeth and kissed her full on the lips, she seemed shocked when he pulled away and Percy attacked when she was just coming out of shock and got badly hurt and attacked,  after 30 minutes, Jackson got her dragger on the floor and shouted, "I win!"

That is how i met Percabeth