Prologue-

Prologue:

          I am by no means a “super hero” or even a “super villain”. I do what I do to survive. And yeah I do- I guess the correct term here is steal- things from other people. But they aren’t really the nicest people in the world and they already have plentiful. So it’s not like it will damage them too badly when lets say a diamond ring goes missing. I’m sure they have plenty hidden away in wherever rich people store their diamonds and other precious jewels anyways.

          I actually enjoy doing my work. Yeah sure it would be nice not to “steal” things from other people just to provide food for my family, but then I would be bored. It’s not like I’m going to pick up an extra curricular activity at school. Those things cost a lot of mula and you have to be extremely motivated. And really, what’s the fun in not stealing things. I’m not saying I’m some kleptomaniac or anything like that. But it’s either steal and provide or don’t steal and well, rot.

So this how I, Cecily Santiago, become The Saint of Fleur Central.

          Me- the downtown trash girl that everyone looks down upon because of how I’m growing up. The poor, dirty little girl with a psychopathic mother and messed up little brother. Why hasn’t anyone called social security and taken me away from the hell whole I call home and the crazies I call family?

                                                    Seriously… Who Woulda Thunk It?

________________________________________________________________________

So what do You think??

I would appreciate some FEEDBACK on it even though this is just the prologue because I'm not sure whether I should continue or not.

 OH and kind of random song on the side.... the horse part of the lyrics are pretty good:)

"Now we say I could eat a horse. It's not true

We can't eat a horse, no, because we don't want to" :D