Chapter 1

*Kayy's POV*

"Kayy, I have to tell you something really important." Ross said told me, as we walked around the amusement park.

"Can it wait? Because I have the urge to go on that roller coaster!" I pulled Ross along as trudged along.

"It's really important, but okay. I'll tell you later."

"Good! Because I need to get on that coaster!" I kept pulling Ross. I wonder what he wanted to tell me. Probably just something about a new EP or album or whatever.

After we rode the roller coaster, we got dinner and left. Ross took me to my house. Before he let me go inside the house, Ross pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you, Kayy." He said. I could tell he was crying.

"R-Ross? Why are crying? I'll see you tomorrow!" I assured him.

"No, Kayy. I won't see you tomorrow. I leave tomorrow." Ross sighed and took a step back.

"What? Why? Where are you going?" I stepped closer to him and he looked down.

"Tour. 3 months." He mumbled. I felt my heart crumble into pieces.

"3 months. Without you." I whispered. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want you to flip out." He replied.

"Oh, Ross! I'm going to miss you so much." I hugged him and he hugged back. We stayed like this for quite a while until my mom came out.

"What's up with you two?" She asked, talking about is hugging and the tear stained cheeks.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Marie. I'm leaving for tour tomorrow, and I'm going to miss Kayy."

"Aww, that's too bad. How long?" She asked.

Why does she act like this is such a happy time? Can she not see my tears?

"3 months." I told her.

"Kayy, I have to go. It's getting late and I have an early flight tomorrow. I'm going to miss you. I promise I'll call." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

He pulled out of my driveway and I saw he was crying a little too.

And then he left. 3 months. By myself. My stomach flip flopped and I went inside.

A/N: First chapter! EEK! I hope it was long enough for you! I have a lot of writing to do, so chapters will most likely be short! Sorry! Vote & comment, please ♡