Chapter One

~Taylor's POV~

"TAY!" Chloe calls from downstairs.

Chloe is my roommate/best friend. I've known Chloe since the third grade and we are currently 19.

"What?" I ask, going downstairs to find her sitting on the auburn couch in the living room.

"There's moving trucks outside." She points to the window.

She wasn't wrong, there were two moving trucks parked in the driveway of the house that I'd thought to be abandoned for like.. Five years.

"Is someone finally moving into the house next door?" I ask, peeking through the curtains.

"Obviously." She rolls her eyes, "Maybe we should go see who they are? Help them a little?" She smiles, getting up from the couch.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged, following her out the front door.

We walk up to what seemed like a mansion. It was huge, bigger than most of the houses on the block.

The moving trucks had left a few minutes ago leaving a black Ford Fusion sitting in the driveway. We walk up the smooth concrete steps lined with a black painted railing. Chloe knocks on the front door of the white colored house.

A blonde haired boy with stunningly green eyes opens the door, he was tall. Well maybe not, I'm short.

"Hi." He smiles.

"Hi, we live next door. We're happy to see someone has finally moved into this old house. I'm Chloe, and this is Taylor." Chloe motions her hand over to me as the boy nods.

"Hi Chloe, hi Taylor My name is Eli." He smiles and shakes both of our hands and waves us into the house.

I mumble a hello as Chloe goes on, "Alright! So how can we help? You're probably in need of some of that." she perkily asks with a giggle. I just stare at both of them.

"Maybe you could help with carrying some of the-" He's interrupted by 3 loud boys running through the door right past all three of us and jumping onto the couches.

"AYE BOYS!" A very familiar voice chimes. I spin around to see...

"Anthony is that you?" I ask.

"Taylor? Chloe? What are you doing here?" he questions. Anthony has been my friend since the beginning of high school. We got very close from our years together and I think I'd consider him one of my best friends.

"Well y'know. We kinda live right there." Chloe points to our house next door.

"Oh, right." He laughs.

"So uh.." A dark haired boy with chocolate brown eyes awkwardly scans the group.

"Oh, right! Taylor, Chloe, this is Danny," he points to the boy who was just speaking. "This is Justin." He points to a darkskin boy with a big smile on his face, he has braces. "And Eli." He points to the blonde boy in which we just met.

I count off their names and match them to their faces one by one.

"I want pizza!" Justin exclaims.

"When do you not fluffing want pizza you Zebra Ass Looking Giraffe?" Anthony practically screams at him, making us all chuckle a little.

"In my sleep.. No wait. I dream pizza." Justin responds.

"Let's order pizza!" Danny nods in agreement with Justin.

About thirty minutes of hauling boxes into the house, a knock breaks the hard work and Justin drops his box. "PIZZA!" he runs to the door with Danny and Eli following close behind.