A one night stand gone wrong.

this fiction is literally a !! whole-ass joke !! please don't kill me if you ever read this cameron shdudhsoehjw i love you so much <3

also sorry i disrespected you too yoongi but i made you look cool so .. thank me maybe 👁👅👁

reuploaded to wattpad because i'm exposing myself to actual people

18+ ....nsfw but like highkey cringe because i really sat here and TRIEDB to write this as a PROPER ONE-SHOT like that's my life right now this was like 4.5k words and i'll never be able to get that time back so please pray for me so that i spend my time more wisely in the future 

mark is our boy mark from nct ;)

i write actual, good bts content over on ao3 xoxo

/

In the point of view of Cameron oppar. uwu

/

Everyday seemed to end the same.

I live my life as somebody who constantly yearns for something new. I never seem to be happy with what's in front of me. Perhaps that's the problem with living this way, that's why I can't stick to a single thing. I don't mean to be rude or to ignore the good but it's useless. It's easier just to live in the moment.

I've never really been interested in dating since i'd broken up with Mark. After all, it felt easier not knowing I had someone to think about. I'd always been the one making decisions in our relationship as if raising a lost puppy who couldn't do anything for himself. Obviously it got tiring. Who can blame me? There just wasn't that 'spark' we had once shared and when something dies out, it can't be stopped.

Being with him just became.. unsatisfying.

I felt bad though, clearly it was only me who had felt the dip in the bond we shared because when I told him those words 'I have to work on myself' his tears were already falling.

But it's whatever. Now I don't have to deal with him.

Do I sound like a bad person? Listen. It's almost painstaking, having to come up with everything yourself. Especially for two people, if you can understand that. I'd always had this issue with my previous relationships. I always had to let them down gently, make them feel less bad about themselves.

Anyway, as I had mentioned, it had been a good while since I last saw his face. 8 whole months to be exact. To this day I wasn't really interested in a repeat of that long term experience, but it had gotten kind of boring sleeping alone. So I made the decision one night to go out once again and find somebody.

They didn't have to last forever. Just a single night would do.

All I wanted was a cute face to mess around with, I didn't care about much else. Hell, their name didn't even matter to me. They'd probably get attached if they learnt too much about me, beg to be babied or taken out for a date and i'd have to repeat the same stupid cycle.

The best place to find somebody i'd actually be interested in would be the club. I wouldn't care to admit it, but I only really attend the clubs for willing guys. Fresh faces come around every night, I wasn't exactly a regular, but I knew a few people who worked there.

It was the perfect time. Friday evening, going onto a deeper, more unknown night. Christmas had just rolled around and the 'warm family spirit' had eventually turned into younger people excessively partying and drinking their body weight city-wide. New Years was coming up so it wasn't surprising. I'd eventually entered the opening of the club which was pulsating with youthful life.