Chapter (31)

Standing in front the bathroom mirror, I examined my day all over my face.

One black eye.

Two cuts on either side of my lip.

A long rope like bruise spread across my neck.

And a blackened cheek.

I was beaten for the littlest things five times everyday, and each time was worse than the last.

"I told you to stop fucking with me.. Now put some make up on that shit, I got people coming over." Looking at him through the mirror, I reached under the sink and grabbed my make up bag resting it on the counter.

"Can you get me two rags please?" Trying to plead with him, I needed the swelling of my eye and cheek to go down before I could possibly get them covered.

Walking up to me and grabbing a hand full of my hair in his hands, he pulled hard..placing his face in between the crock of my neck. "Let me hear you beg bitch." Feeling the pain from my head I started to cry and beg for what I needed.

In so many ways he was stronger than me and it hurt having to live everyday in fear of a man who hates your guts.

"Now like I said I have people coming through, you come out this bedroom..and I'll not only beat your ass, but you leaving from up in here in a body bag you hear me?" Nodding my head while looking down, he was heartless and kept me around for his own joy and pleasure. I hated him, and more importantly I hated me.

"Ight, here go your rags." Throwing them at the back of my head, he slammed the door shut and left me there to cry silently.

It was almost eleven o'clock pm, and I knew when he said he got people coming over he really meant, his boys James and Drey, along with the hoes they bring over to get their "party own."

After spending 40 minutes trying to get the swelling to go down I applied some foundation, and a little out of concealer watching as my face went back to it's natural shade.

My black eye now looked like I was just really tired and my black cheek was gone. I knew he was gonna be pissed that I couldn't cover up my lips, and I was gonna pay the price if anyone walked up in here and saw at least one mark on me.

To his friends, and everyone on the block..he was the perfect dude. Had a girl that allowed him to do whatever he wanted and keep his house clean, do his laundry and cook his meals.. while he trapped, fucked anyone he wanted even while I'm upstairs crying.

I was forced to live this life... I was forced to do everything now a days and people including my family believe that I have totally lost my mind and want to live this made up perfect life with this monster.

As I came out the bathroom, I closed the door silently not wanting to make any noise.

As I laid down in bed I heard the music turn on downstairs, and females giggling, glasses clinking, and the strong smell of weed creep it's way up here.

I was turning twenty in ten minutes, and I was spending it upstairs in a room surrounded by darkness and my thoughts.

Its been two whole years since my life has been totally flipped around and I didn't know wether to keep praying for some way out, or just end it all where I stood.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Flinching away from the light, I peeked one eye open coming face to face with Drey.

"Just came in for some protection, you know gotta have that..not trying to get caught up tonight." Making a joke at me, I didn't really know how to take it so I just smiled a little before readjusting my position in bed, my back now facing him.

"Yo bro, lets go!" Hearing Ceaser's voice I flinched a little, Hearing as the two left..leaving me to turn back off the light and close the door.

It was now twelve o'clock, and instead of celebrating with my best friend today..I was gonna spend it, cleaning up the mess they were making downstairs, and maybe having a gun pointed in my back as we pretended to be a loving couple outside, or even worse...the gun will be pointed at my head as I'm forced to place his dick either in me or in my mouth.

"AHHH! Daddy don't stop!" Hearing one of the girls yell out, I pushed my head farther into the pillow as I cried. I was cut off from everyone in the outside world, all I had to talk to was myself.

I was treated like less than a dog daily, and I was basically torn apart each night..always forced to do sexual things I never ever would do if I was given the option.

"OHHH YES! IM ABOUT TO CUM! DON'T STOP PLEASE!" Hearing another girl scream out, I slammed a pillow over my head as I tried to go to bed. I didn't want to endure this any longer and these girls were making it so hard for me to tune out my life and create a new one in my dreams.

After twenty minutes of hearing all the noise come from downstairs, everything got quiet and I was finally feeling myself grow tired and slip into a deep sleep.

Hearing the front door slam shut, I was jolted awake when firm muscular hands snatched me up from off the bed and threw me onto the ground.

Only this time it wasn't Ceaser, it was his friend James who was now wearing an evil grin on his face with his pants around his ankle.

There was no crying now, cause as soon as James dropped his pants, Ceaser came up behind my body with his 9mm pointed into my back and some thoughtful words was poured into my ear.

"If you do anything wrong I will shot you. Now don't move until I put this gun away." Trying to fight my tears, I looked at the size of James..and grew scared of how this night was gonna go.

Getting slightly pushed towards James, I stood up on my bad knees and began to give head the best way I knew how.

Hearing him moan, an "ah shit" followed as he released into my mouth, without warning.

Cocking a little I knew I was gonna get it if I didn't swallow, so I Let the slimy substance make it's way down my throat without a complaint.

"Get up on that bed, show him how magical that pussy is." Following orders, my face was slammed down into the pillows by one of them while the other ripped the leggings I had off.

It wasn't long before I felt James enter me, his gigantic hand rubbing and slapping across my ass.

"Moan bitch." Hearing Ceaser whisper in my ear I turned my head to him, moaning more out of pain than in pleasure as James increased the speed of his stroke game.

Ceaser now joining in he hopped on the bed, lifting my head up so that he could get underneath me.

"Now suck my dick like you know how to." Snatching up my hand, he made me hold his man hood opening my mouth for me shoving his dick far into my mouth.

I felt myself gag but I had to hold back the vile in the back of my throat. I didn't wanna be smacked up and embarrassed more that I already was.

"Yeah right there girl." Hearing them both say in unison, I never wanted to kill myself more than at this moment in time.

This was my life now, and their was nothing I could do about it.

Feeling Ceasers breath by my ear, he was getting ready to say something, but I guess he felt it was necessary to tease me first as I continued suck on his man hood.

"Oh and by the way, happy birthday big sis."

~*~*~*~*~*

Happy birthday to me 😁

And Welcome to the first chapter of the second book.

Hope you enjoy

Rixy. B🍭