The Prologue

Two men apparate into an alleyway off of a residential street in Heathgate, London. "I don't see why he decided for you to come with me." the first man said to the other in a tone of disgust. "Believe me I didn't want to come along with you either. He seems to think we'll be able to put old disputes aside and get along." the second man said with a dry laugh. The first man shot him a glare. "I wouldn't want want to get along with a person like you." he sneered. The second man looked like he wanted to punch him. But the first man continued,"Let's just get the job done. Miss Granger might decide to come home soon." The men walked up to the door of a brick house surrounded by flower beds and greenery. "Alohomora" the second guy whispered. The door clicked and opened up a crack. Both men walked in. "They're in there." the second guy whispered again as he pointed to the living room. They walked in farther. The second man inched forward a bit more and said, "Obliviate". The couple they obliviated looked confused. The pictures in the house no longer contained a girl with bushy brown hair, brown eyes, and an unbelievably great personality. In every picture, there was just a man and a woman who looked similar to her. "They need to be taken somewhere.". Both men went over and each grabbed an arm of one of the people. They were gone with a crack. Seven minutes later the same girl from the old pictures came walking down the street, her bushy brown hair flowing and a twinkle in her brown eyes. Little did she know that her parents no longer knew who she was.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
(Hey readers! This is the prologue for my new book. It also happens to be my first so please give me some constructive criticism. I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading.