i could always write about sex

The cabin was dark, no light inside whatsoever, which is literally what dark means. The door creaked and someone entered, huffing lowly as someone followed behind. Then, the sound of crackling and a fire starting. 

"Damien, christ, aim the fire away from the thatch walls, please--" A female voice coughed out, looking outside before closing the door. "Yeah yeah, mom." A male replied, putting the torch on the wall of the thatch home and turning to his partner.

"Go fuck yourself." 

"I would if I could, ma'am."

The male was interrupted with a groan, and the female sat down against the wall. "You really are a handful, aren't you?" Taking out a worn notebook and a piece of wood- probably a homemade pencil of sorts- and looking up to Damien, who was stretching as a response. "Yup. You know you love me."

"Love is a strong word, asshole." Damien snorted, before taking a moment to yawn. Then he crouched next to their campfire, starting to light it slowly. "Asshole is also a strong word, Maya." Maya rolled her eyes, mumbling a 'I know' before scribbling something in her book. "Did you go check on the dodo?" 

"No. I checked on the raptor." Damien responded as the fire burst into light, him giving an egotistical smile in response. "Weren't you supposed to do that?" Maya groaned, looking from her book to the male. "You are literally the worst."

"I'm the worst, but in the best ways."

"Please go away." 

"Naw."

The room was filled with a comfortable silence as Damien sat by the fire, rubbing his hands together before realizing Maya was writing. "Whatcha writing, dearie?" Maya instantly froze, glaring up at Damien. "For one.. Never call me that again if you don't want to be a headless chicken," She growled, rolling her eyes before looking to her book again. "For another.. None of your business, you hooligan." Damien held back a snicker, before continuing on with his taunting. "Why? Is it inappropriate? Am I too young for it?"

"No. You're too immature."

"I-- You little shit," He replied with a squint, Maya giggling in response. "It's just a daily log, dummy. Like a checklist I guess. Sorta."

"You said I was too immature for it."

"I mean.." She paused. "I could always write about sex?" 

"Noooo thank you." Damien replied, huffing. "I think I know all about that." Maya paused. "Aren't you a virgin?"

"No!" Maya squinted at him. "Well.. Maybe- But still, I know my sex- Wait, you are too!"

"Girls are allowed to be virgins."

"No fair."

Suddenly the campfire went out, taking Maya by surprise. "Well shit," Damien grumbled, getting up. "You can use the wall torch. I'm gonna go get more wood. And.. Check on the dodo." Maya looked up and smirked. "Thatta boy."

"Fuck you."

"Not anytime soon."

Damien just mumbled something in response, opening the door and slamming it shut-- Or anything close to a slam. Maya just got up, grabbing the torch from the wall, and sitting back down, continuing her writing in a peaceful silence in which only the torch's fire broke.

idfk some ark inspired shit

i like ark ty

bye