|- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -|

"Breaking news, the body of Lee Byung-woo, a student from Seoul Global High School, has been found behind a supermarket near Jongno District. His body was identified to have multiple stab wounds and possible asphyxiation. The body is also missing some fingers and shows several cuts along his cheeks. Suspect is unknown."

The television continued to blare about this specific case. Along with other cases that related to this.

The victims' bodies often showed signs of torture before their actual death. They all appeared near or in Jongno District.

And the only thing that made Chae JaeEun uneasy, was that all the victims attended the same school as her.

Is the suspect attending as well? Are they the same age? What notion do they have to murder innocent teenagers at a school?

JaeEun's mother was one of the top detectives in their city. JaeEun helped her mother gather more information since she was an attendee at the school where the killings have been leading to.

Sure it is dangerous, but JaeEun somehow gained her mother's trust into letting her partake in this investigation.

She hoped to be a detective just like her mother, but for right now, she was just a mini detective. Even her mother's coworkers and boss knew what she was doing and allowed it.

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Jimin snickered as he watched the news channel. "It's amusing how those pathetic little imbeciles continue to follow up on my crimes."

He sighed in content, running his hands through his hair. He brought up the bloody knife he had in his hand up to his face, his tongue slowly peeked out from between his soft plump lips and took a small sample of the blood.

His lips grew into a psychotic smile. "My my my~... blood sure is a wonderful thing, isn't it?" He cooed to himself.

Jimin never really had a purpose to kill. He just had urges, he just liked--

Wait, liked?

No. He loved the sight of blood. For now, he just killed for his own guilty pleasure.

But, he thought it was getting kinda boring. He wanted a reason to kill, he thought it would be more fun that way. If he killed for his pleasure, he wouldn't get anything. He wanted to receive something for his crime. Something other than killing.

More like...

A person.