part 1

Before I start write I will just say I will write difrent because it's easier for me.

"Why you need to leave?" he ask and I feel like I will cry when I look at his sad face. "You know that my parents never asked me anything. I have no choice." I say and look down. He lift my chin up and stroke my cheek. "Will you ever come back again?" he ask almost whispering. "You know this summer was amazing with you and all and I don't want to go back but I need to. But if I ever will have chance to come back to Trofors I will. Here is way better." I say and stroke his cheek too. "I'll wait for you" he say. "Can you? You wait for me in lot of things... How you have so much patience?" "Because I love you. You are first girl I care about this much and I don't want to let you go" he say and some tears roll down his face. "I know." I say. We look at each other for some time but I need to go. "Goodbye" I say and let go of him. "I hope this is not our last goodbye" he say. I look at him for some moments. He is so sad and I can't see him like this. I grab his face and kiss him for first and maybe last time. I don't feel comfortable with this kiss but at least it will make him happy for a moment. "goodbye" he say when I let go of him. I go out and sit on my motorcycle. I hope to come here again I will miss him.

I hope that you will like my new story 😘