Episode 1

Taylor Swift "Point Of View"

    Just moving to Hollywood was challenging. My mother Deborah Reese wanted to move here for me to have more experience of music. So she signed me up for the school "Super Star High".

     Hopefully this should be good ....

---no longer anyone's point of view---

In the morning time Taylor woke up for school awaken by her alarm clock playing one of her songs "Wildest Dreams."  She got up and put on her clothes she had put out the night before, a white tee shirt, a red and blue checkered button up shirt, and some blue jeans with her regular cowgirl boots.

                             When Taylor walked to the bus stop she saw Kesha. She said to Kesha,"Hey I'm Taylor." Kesha replied,"Yeah I know. You're that little country girl who only has one good song."

  When the bus came to pickup Taylor and Kesha, Kesha pushed Taylor out the way so she could go first, and Taylor followed after Kesha.

   Kesha sat down in a seat alone and looked out the window and Taylor sat by her. Kesha said,"Ugh you're obviously obsessed with me, thanks. I'll be your guide to school for now on."

  That's when Lil Wayne looked back to see Taylor and Kesha sitting together and yelled,"They flirting BABAYY."

   Kesha said to Taylor,"That's Lil Wayne. The psychotic rapper that is obsessed with Nicki Minaj, you'll meet her later on. Don't mind him like EVER because he doesn't mean much like he used to."

    Taylor nodded and enjoyed the rest of the ride to school as no one else on the bus said anything to her or anything that had to do with her.

    When Taylor arrived to school is when things got rough. There were 3 girls standing in the hallway waiting for her. Kesha whispered to Taylor as she ran off,"That's Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, and Katy Perry."

    Nicki Minaj said,"I heard you're the new girl in town. I heard your songs and they're hashtag WEAK." Rihanna and Katy Perry began to laugh as if Nicki Minaj's jokes were even funny.

   Katy Perry said,"Oh and I know you had beef with alot of people, but I just don't understand why. You aren't better then the people you beef with hunty."

    Taylor just ingored them and tried to catch-up with Kesha.

When she caught up with Kesha Taylor asked,"Guide me to the rest of the school since it's obvious you're not gonna be by my side twenty four seven."

  Kesha said,"Okay so first I'm gonna tell you all the races that you'll see at this school. Hispanics, Indians, Asians, Puerto Ricans, Jamaicans, Italians, Egyptians, Blasians, and Mexicans. Sometimes a little bit of African Americans."

   Taylor nodded and rolled her eyes.

Kesha then said,"So your local Puerto Ricans are Belcalis, we call her Cardi though. She also attends here with her younger sister Hennessy Carolina, but we call her Henny so don't get it confused. And the rest of the Puerto Ricans are the people u see hanging out with them."

  Kesha then said,"All the rest of the races are random. You'll learn which is which depending by the languages, accents, and skintones. Brownskins, whites, and lightskins."

       Taylor said,"okay."

That's when the bell rang. And it was time for class.