Chapter ONE

Bendy p.o.v

It's a day like other days, I wake up this morning, and go to the bath room

, like everyone, but I'm not exactly like everyone I've a little ritual every morning I check my little secret box where I put some photo of my crush, his name is Cuphead, he's tall and strong and adorable, he has big ruby eyes every time I see them I melt, he's so kind to everyone, and lovable, he's the most popular boy in the country,

His parents are the biggest cinema stars in the world, he and his brother are also actors but only on summer they prefer to live a normal life here in inkwell town, I do have a crush on him for long time ago, the first day we've met was the day I discover my sexuality, I'm gay for him, I can't stop imagining him every second in my life

"Bendy the breakfast is ready!" And of course he has to ruin my dream every morning, I put the photos back to the box, and hid them from him, he always get jalouse.

I go to the kitchen and see my boyfriend "Asmodeus". Yeah I live with him 3 month ago since my little brother Boris had a terrible car accident, he's now in the coma and my father Henry work all night and day without resting, to get enough money for Boris's operation, poor papa Henry I hope I can help him.

Asmodeus father is a doctor and he's the one who's in charge in Boris's operation and Asmodeus promised me if I go out with him and I become his boyfriend he'll lower the price of the operation himself, which will make it almost free, a chance that I'll never lose that could help papa Henry, and save Boris.

"Good morning sunshine, sleep well?" said Asmo

"Good morning Asmo" i replied.

I sit down and get my breakfast as I feel his arms around my neck his face has close than mine "you can at last let me eat in peace" I said, "sorry my prince, its really difficult for me to resist your beautiful eyes" he said as he tried to kiss me, I turn my face and see the clock "Asmo!! We're gonna be late for the bus" I yelled as I free myself from him and take my bag and go to the door.

"come on the bus is waiting us!!!" "Okay...okay I'm coming, prince" he said "stop call me like that and hurry up!!" I yelled, after running we finally arrive to the bus stop, I was so tired of running so take sit on the bench and of course he sat close to me and looked at me with his lusty eyes, I feel disgusted every time he does that.

He roll his tail around mine, and put his hand on my waist push me towards him until our body touch, it made me uncomfortable so I pushed him a little and make some space between us, he look at me as he raising his eyebrow "what's wrong my prince?" he said "nothing it just that we're in public, it's not really confortable" I reply as I start to shiver a little.

The bus came, finally, I couldn't stand him any longer, we got in the bus and took our seats, he was talking to his friend, as usual. So I turn gaze and my attention caught a group of girls holding a magazine with Cuphead in the cover, I blushed a little and tried to move away from him and take a look on the magazine and heard what they were talking about:

" Oh my god look at him! he's adorable!"

" How he's strong!"

" Did you watch his movie when he save the daughter's mayor?"

" Oh yeah! i just watched it last night"

" He's also making some publish perfume"

"blabla"

The girls didn't stop talking about him even when we arrive at school , in the hall everyone was talking about him and his brother!

I go to my locker and make sure that Asmodeus is not around and open it. Suddenly someone just close it in my face and say " Hey bendy, did you miss me?" I emidiatly recognized this voice and turn to face Alice and our two best friend ;Von Bon Bon and Cala Maria. " Alice!!" I hug hered as she huged me back "Why didn't you come the last week-end?" she asked me "Well, you know Asmo and his problem, I had to stay with him" I reply, they all looked at me with a sad expiression on their faces understanding, because they were the only ones who knew my secret and my true identity. "It's okay nothing bad happen, he was just a little sick" I told them, well I lied to them so as i won't make them worry about me. They all hugging me and Bon Bon asked "You sure ?" "Yeah!!" I said, we stop hugging and Cala propose to me if we can hang out all together in the mall this weekend, since Asmo will not be at home I accepted, "Great! then see you after school" she said "I'll be there" I replied as i took my books and closed my locker and head to class.