Intro

Luna Walters was just like any other person.

If you called an Immortal Berseker Goddess that is 14millenium+ years old with white haired girl with silver gray eyes like any other person.

Luna Walters wanted to have a safe haven were she can feel normal, despite her situation.

And then, as a wish granted from the mighty gods, she had found out that Paris, the city of Love, was ,recently, the city of Superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir.

She was so tired of having to look over her shoulders and having to be on the run for 5 millienums+ years, w/out rest.

And so she had started her adventure as a 14 year old student in College  Francoise Dupont, along with her 15 year-old God brother Elias Gray, (you can look him up) and with some of her powers of an angel, was able to be in the same class as our one and only Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. She had the ability to see people for who they really were, of course on her angel parents side, and knew just when she had seen Ladybug and Chat Noir, was able to know who they were, decided that she had found them to want to become a couple, all though they didn't know yet, because they are so oblivious!!!!!, with her being a partner, LadyLupinCrow, which she would introduce herself to them on their next akuma attack, along with going to see our one and only Master Fu, LadyNoir/Adrienette/MariChat/Ladrien shipper, all though they are the same da*n people. Hopefully, she would be able to convince them she was just like them and get them to trust her. She had also seen Chloe B. and had decided that she would ask Master Fu if she can give her the Bee miraculous to help her have a new leaf and to help her to be a better person, along with Nino L. to be Carapace, Alya C. to be Rena Rouge, and, of course with her kwamis help, found the Peacock miraculous and give it to Nathaniel Kurtzberg, because she saw in Chloe's and his future, they will become a couple, and that when Queen Bee becomes born, Nathaniel will fall for her and Chloe will fall for tomato head, lol. But anywho, let her, and her brother's, adventure begin in Paris. How will she be able to keep all her secrets to herself, and the secrets of our 2 other oblivious children, and soon to be 4 other oblivious children.

I will try to make a chapter every week/weekend and if you guys, and gals, could give me some ideas.

1. What would be the names of her kwamis? I will shoutout to you and follow you and give you some help.

2. Should there be any suprise people and events?

 3. How should she meet every one, should she let them know that she knows who they are, speaking about Marinette, Adrien, Hawkmoth, Master Fu, and Plagg, Tikki, and all the other kwamis?

4. What should the next chapter title be and about?

Sorry for all these question, this is my first time writing my own story/stories, so please don't rush me on the updates.

Till next time, my wolfies and kittens,

LadyLupinCrow