"run"

╔══☆═════════════╗
R U N
╚════════════☆═══╝

"you're the only one
that's always running through
my daydreams, i can only see
your face when i close my eyes"

"i can't believe i pulled a short straw." eddie groaned.

"shut i-it eddie." bill looked around.

"i can smell it." eddie gasped.

"don't b-breathe through y-your mouth." bill responded.

"why?"

"because then y-yuh-your eating it."

eddie gagged and pulled out his inhaler from his fanny pack, taking a puff of it.

as the three walked in, the rusty house creaked, it sounded as if someone was running.

"y/n?!" richie finally spoke.

soon the noise went away and the boys walked towards the stairs until they heard something else.

"hello? help me please." a voice cried. "no! get away from me! stop it! please!" the voice yelled again.

"y/n?!" richie yelled again as he ran up the stairs with the guys following behind him.

they saw an open door. y/n was on the ground looking unconscious the door was opened enough so you could see her there.

"y/n?" eddie asked.

richie than ran towards the room, but it got closed before he could have gotten to it. he banged on the door but nothing happened, soon bill joined and the door finally opened.

"eddie. what are you looking for?" a voice asked.

"guys. guys, do you hear that?" eddie whispered.

but they didn't hear it, they were already in the room while eddie stayed behind. eddie took out his inhaler once again and took a huge puff. richie and bill then walked into the room where y/n was.

"she was just here!" richie looked around.

"where the f-f-fuck did she go?" bill asked.

eddie took a deep breath while still trying to look for what was talking to him. "guys."

while eddie was still looking at the wall a door opened up and a loud creepy groan came out of it.
then from the room in which bill and richie were in, the door was slowly closing. eddie turned around and ran towards it trying to get in the room before the door closed.

"guys, wait up!" eddie yelled.

then out of nowhere a hole appeared on the floor, blocking eddie's way from getting into the room.

"what the fuck!" eddie looked down at the hole as breathing got harder for him. a hand then touched eddie's shoulder.

"eddie!" bill tried to open the door.

"time to take your pill eddie." something spoke from behind eddie.

eddie practically fainted as he saw a leper, behind him, he then fell down through the hole and landed on a table. eddie's clock rang, he looked at it, groaned and then fainted.

"eddie open the door!" bill grabbed the handle.

"richie." a voice whispered, y/n's voice.

richie quickly turned around. "y/n?" he slowly walked towards a room.

"come on Richie." the voice said again.

richie was now in the room. "y/n. where are you?
y/n come on, where the hell are you? i'm not playing with you, this isn't funny. you got me worried sick, come on let's get the fuck out of here." richie looked around.

"richie?" bill said from the other room. richie sighed and started to walk towards the door when out of nowhere it closed.

"richie! richie!"

"bill come on, open the door! it won't open!"
richie pounded on the door harder as he saw the lights flicker. a weird noise was heard behind him. sheets were now off of figures, stupid clown statues. "shit."

richie heard a noise behind him, he turned around and saw stupid clowns, he jumped as he screamed and backed away. his heart was racing really fast now as he looked around.

he walked towards a clown and quickly touched its face to see if it was going to move or something, but nothing happened. "stupid clowns."

then he heard another sound, this time sheets fell off a coffin, it slowly started to open by its self. the coffin opened up and it had a missing poster of y/n and 'found' was written all over the top half of the coffin. "fuck."

he walked towards it and saw what was inside. he pulled off a sheet that was in the coffin, which revealed a fake body of y/n, with nasty maggots on 'her' face. "blah."

he quickly shut the coffin closed, but then pennywise jumped out of the coffin and scared richie. richie screamed and backed away.

"beep-beep Richie." it said as it ran towards richie.

bill quickly opened the door and pulled richie out of the room before it could have gotten to him.

"let's get out of here." bill touched richie's shoulder.

"no-no we can't. i haven't found y/n." richie tried to catch his breath.

then another noise was heard from a different room, where the only thing that was there was a dirty old mattress. and an odd sound was coming from inside the mattress, then eddie popped out of it or at least just his head. richie and bill eyes widen as they saw eddie looking dead.

"you wanna play loogie?" eddie said as he started throwing up something black.

the black thing was now on the floor and was headed towards bill and richie. then, 'eddie' started moving his head up and down and finally he left. the black thing started running down faster towards richie and bill.