Do or Die

Welcome to the 4th and FINAL story of the series. Before you read, make sure to check out the three stories before this one.

Now that Payton and Daniel are back together, everything was back to normal. No drama, no hate, no nothing. Daniel continued with the Why Don't We boys. Since the Something Different tour, the boys released their These Girls single, their Invitation EP and even a Christmas EP. They announced their Invitation tour, traveled to Europe and even performed at Jingle Ball which that being their first ever Arena tour. Payton moved into her dorm at University of Washington and started her classes and working on her major which would be Forensics Science. She continued with her Youtube channel but put her singing on hold. Her and Daniel's relationship have been perfect since the summer and there wasn't anything wrong. They focus on their own thing but still manage to keep up the long distance and they even still have time to see each other. Payton will always support Daniel's career and Daniel will also support Payton on her education. 

During the Invitation tour, something happens that will effect both Payton and Daniel's lives. Their careers are at risk. Will they let go of their hard work and dreams? Or choose to face the challenges that will be damaging?