Truth

Why did I trust him?

Fault's on me?

But why do I feel happy? Relieved? Free?

I walked out of Sai's house, and slowly closed the door, so him, and F/n wouldn't notice that I was there. Then, it started to rain. I just smiled, and let the water wash over me with it's clear liquid, and I left for home.

"How are you not taking this like some typical girl?" B/f/n (best friend's name) asked on the other line. "I dunno, I was shocked at first, though. But he did it before, so I'm kinda chill this time" You answered, stirring the pot chocolate [Yes, pot chocolate. Search it up it's a real thing] "You're weird" B/f/n laughed. You just chuckled and replied: "I know I am"

Sai POV

I know I screwed up. After the session with F/n, I got a text from Y/n. "Tch, probably an I lo-" I started, but then I read it.

Y/N: I know. We're done for good :)

There was a smiley? I was so surprised. My breath lost it's stability, and I started to tremble.

Sai: What?? No! Y/n!

Sai: Please don't leave me!

Sai: Y/n??

Sorry this number has blocked you.

I growled. She thinks she can leave me? She can't! I need her! I thought. I got dressed, then headed for Y/n's house.

"Y/n! Open the door! Y/n!!" I cried, while banging on the door. "Y/n! Please! Open the door..." I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, as I slid down her front door.

Y/n POV

I heard Sai banging on my door. After a while, the banging stopped. I figured he left, so I went downstairs, and opened the door-only to find that he was asleep in front of my door. I sighed, and shook him awake. "You can't stay out here, Sai. They'll rob you" I said, with a bit of annoyance in my voice. "Huh??" Sai looked up at me sleepily. "Noooo don't leave me!" He wailed, holding onto my leg like a child, and crying on it. I facepalmed. "Sai... C'mon. Come inside, and warm up, then you can go home"

"Why are you leaving me?!"

"You're the one who cheated on me! Twice! Technically you're leaving me!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Nice try. You said that the last time you cheated on me with F/n! Got anything new?!"

"Please-"

"Get out! I'm sick and tired of your games!"

"No li-"

"GET OUT" I cried, pointing to the door. "You're going to regret this" Sai growled. When he left, I just went to my room, and cried. How could I let him get to me? The salty substance just ran down my cheeks as I sat on my bed, crying quietly.

2 months later

"Aaah~! You're cheeks are so squishy Y/n!" Your new boyfriend, Kataro squealed. "You've been doing this every day, Kat" You giggled, while he lightly pinched your cheeks. The two of you have been dating ever since the week after your breakup with Sai. Everyone thought you two looked adorable together-well, almost everyone. While you had moved on, Sai was still processing the fact that you broke up with him.

"Let's go to class, yah?" Kataro smiled, and you nodded. "Alright. Race ya!" You giggled, giving yourself a headstart. "Eh? No!" Kataro laughed, and was about to run after you, until he saw a shadow emerge from the school entrance. "What now, Sai?" Kataro groaned. "Stay away from my Y/n, Kataro" Sai answered. Kataro smirked. "Says who? She's not yours anymore. She's mine. She loves me now. You broke her heart" Kataro laughed.