|Falling For My Wife|

Happy Independence Day

Well here I'm with an one-shot on swaRagini plot.

preethibuvana

Not Edited ⚠

⏩Falling For My Wife

Ragini sat in-front of dressing table getting ready for sawsan marriage. She doesn't want to get them married against their will but swara wants to show her real face in front of family which will make everyone hate Ragini. So Ragini planned for their marriage.

Everything went smoothly they got married.

And Ragini asked forgiveness to her mother for doing all the deeds.

Ragini is not evil. No. She turned herself into someone who gets what she wanted. There is nothing. NOTHING WRONG.

It was night after sawsan marriage. Ragini went to kitchen to get milk for Lakshya. While coming swara dragged Ragini harshly pushing her to wall.

"What swara?" Ragini hissed in pain.

"Ragini you have spoiled my life.. You have ruined it.." swara said with fake tears. If it was Ragini Gadodia she might have melted but now who ever is standing in front of swara is Ragini Maheshwari. She knows difference between real and fake tears.

"swara you should be happy. As I saved you from being call you characterless." Ragini said with fake sweet voice. She had enough of swara's drama always saying we are swaragini and dumping Ragini.

"Characterless?.. Ragini..." Swara almost yelled.

"Then what people call a girl Sharing a room with a man being not married. You must be thankful that I got you married to sanskar, no one will ever be ready to Marry a girl, who spent a month with a guy in same without married to him and that fake marriage" Ragini angry grow up. She knew about swara, an witch like her made Lakshya mind to believe he is in love with her. Swara was dumbstruck. No words.

"It was all because of you" swara blamed everything on Ragini.

"Did I tell you to come here and pretend? Then, if you want to show family the real me then You could have done it being in badi? Coming here and pretending, did nothing but ruined sanskar life"

"Ragini mind your word"

"If you have mind your life then I might have minded my words. I'm going Lakshya must be waiting " Ragini said smile. Moved to her room pushing swara in the process.

In RagLak room

Room looked dark Ragini went to on the light before she could do, she was pinned to the wall with great force. Ragini breath hitched when she felt Lakshya handsome face near to hers. Ragini looked at his eyes and felt desire for her. How badly she wanted to see love but she is happy that at least Lakshya has some sort of feelings for her.

Bending down Lakshya sealed his lips with hers when she was about to say something.

Lakshya: Ragini let's move on. Swara is my babhi and I don't have any feelings for her. I think we should move forward in our marriage life.

Lakshya words caught guard off Ragini. She is happy at least Lakshya tried to move on.

Ragini : Laksh I always love and I want you to think twice about it. I don't want you to regret it in the morning.

Lakshya: why will I regret it? You're my wife. And I have all the rights on you. I think we should start our live.

Lakshya again kissed Ragini with great passion and lust. He sucked her lower lips when she accepted his request, trusting his tongue he tasted her cherry flavor juice.