Chapter 1

Do you ever believe there's greater magic in the world? There's more to the world then what we can see. The chance to do greater with the gift you've been given. I do at least that's what I'd like to think with my gift.

My Grams thinks I was born just like any avatar with just a little touch of magic.

"Sokka what are you doing?" I ask my cousin as his sister Katara and I were trying to catch fish for the village. While he himself is just laying not even helping.

"I have a sister who can waterbend and a cousin that is a magical fairy," Sokka replies. "I think you two can handle it or else I'll just be slowing you guys down."

I look at Katara who I can tell is reading my mind already. I lift my hand as she lifts hers and together we control the water making it move and splash onto Sokka.

"HEY!" Sokka screams.

"If you help us. I'll dry you up," I tell him.

Sokka didn't say anything, but grab the spear he's been working on and waiting for himself to catch a fish. I look at Katara who just giggles. All of a sudden the current starts to pick up.

"Kristine come on," Sokka tells me as he grabs the ore as i use my magic helping him guide the boat, but not even that help. We soon found ourselves an ice. "Good job guys."

"Us what'd we do?" Katara asks.

"Katara chill," I tell her.

"What Kristine said," Sokka adds.

"No, you are the most sexist," Katara starts to rant, but all of a sudden started slashing this giant iceberg behind her.

"Katara!" We both yell.

"What?" Katara finally looks behind her.

We see the ice break sending a big wave causing our ice to move.

"You lost it," Sokka comments.

"Did I do that?" Katara asks.

Sokka and I nod.

I look closer inside to see a bald little with an arrow on his head. Which looked really cool and I can't help, but feel like I've seen it before. I can't figure out where I've seen it though. I see Katara make her way over and Sokka freak out as always.

"Katara," Sokka says as I laugh as follow Katara. "Kristine."

"Come on a little curiosity never hurt anyone," I imply as I climb in as I heal him with magic.

I see him slowly wake up as Katara goes closer to him as his eyes pop open.

"You wanna go penguin sledding with me?" He asks Katara.

"Sure," Katara responds unsure.

"Before we go anywhere who are you?" Sokka asks him.

"I am Aang," he says.

"You're an air nomad," I comment.

"I am," Aang responds.

"Okay lets go to the village before we do any penguin sledding," Sokka suggests.

We all nod as Aang walks us to a air bison. I can't help but smile as I run up to it and petting it.

"Climb on," Aang says which I do gladly as Sokka was putting on his too cool for this attitude not climbing on.

I look at Katara as I wave my hand having him float and placing him on the bison.

"Hey!" Sokka says as his coat flew over his head as I placed him.