㊀ ‖ 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

                         "OI, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING." A small shoulder playfully shoved past (name)'s arm as he stood by Karasuno's entrance gates. The gesture made him jolt, thinking it was someone who wanted to start trouble with him until he registered the teasing voice; then deadpanned. "Hey, hey ― don't look at me like that." The boy laughed so hard he wheezed.

"Will you shut up and just take me to my class?" (name) bitterly responded, of course not actually mad at his friend's jokes. He lifted his (right/left) arm for the other to take, commencing their walk. They started at a leisurely pace so they maintained the same speed. But (name) also wanted to enjoy his friend's company a little longer. "At least this time you didn't oversleep." (name) glared at Yū. "You'd be in for Hell if you left me all by myself again just because you wanted to finish some stupid video game."

"Th― that was one time!" Yū poorly defended himself.

"It still happened." (name) laughed at the illegible noises Yū emitted.

(name) seriously was lucky to have someone like this ― cool, passionate, and kind ― by his side: Literally. It was constant fun and boosts of well-needed energy around the boy who inherently knew the proper ways of going about encouraging someone when they needed it most.

Disabilities unsurprisingly often made socializing extremely difficult: lacking vision while already possessing extreme social anxiety was not at all considered a lucky case for someone who grew up hoping to eventually find at least one trustworthy friend, yet was only met with severe bullying and ostracization. (name) was fortunate enough to even have found someone he considered the best friend he could've asked for just two months into his first year. He learned the hard way that an innocent child wishing upon a star didn't guarantee anything.

Normal children find themselves surrounded by dozens of friends talking their ears off, making sleepover plans, or roughhousing in the backyard that leaves them covered in dirt. Ten-year-old (name) found himself only ever surrounded by his parents and student aide. No friends, no playdates, and no social life ― just bullies.

No matter how much he smiled or made jokes, his vision impairment led him to struggle down life's path without anything to show for it; when he did continue to hope for friends, his trust was depleted due to the multiple instances where people used him for their sick, manipulative games.

(name)'s defenses naturally went up in fear this was his destiny. But whether due to coincidence or the last ounce of hope he held out for his future, he finally didn't have to worry about being alone any longer.

Nishinoya Yū's introduction was a strange one.

It began with (name) embarrassing himself by trying to find his own way to the school entrance after stubbornly refusing his parents' help. He ended up slamming his face against the concrete wall, surely for the other kids to laugh and point at the dumb blind kid. It was then, however, that the main star appeared.