Give Me All Of You

____________________

Laxus Dreyar

X

Freed Justine

____________________

Fairy lights hung from tree to tree, lighting up the afternoon sky as the sun began to set. Music playing in the background as different stalls from snacks to games stood side by side. The air hugging onto the smell of candy floss and chocolate coated strawberries. The Fairy Tail guild members had been planning this Autumn festival for a month now and today it has finally come to life.

The whole guild, having invited their friends from other guilds were all having fun, as they danced and sang along to the music. Challenging one another to games and wrestling matches. It was a night for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves.

The Thunder Legion walked around the stalls, enjoying each others company as they played games and munched on many different snacks.

While Laxus and Freed walked in a pair at the front, Evergreen and Bickslow walked in a pair behind them.

As the group walked through the festival, Wendy came running with a flower crown on her head and another in her hand.

"Freed-San, I picked this flower crown for you. I thought it'd look great with your beautiful long hair," Wendy spoke happily as she reached out the flower crown for Freed to take a hold of.

"Oh Wendy, thank you very much!" Freed took the flower crown lovingly as he placed it on the top of his head.

Wendy watched with a big smile, "It looks perfect".

"Thank you again Wendy, you are too kind," Freed crouched down as he gave Wendy a big hug.

"No problem Freed-San," Giving him a smile, Wendy turned around walking away from the group, "I have to go now Carla is waiting for me".

"Bye Wendy!" Freed smiled waving his hand as he watched Wendy walking away, waving goodbye.

Laxus smiled as he watched the interaction between his love and Wendy, "You look even more beautiful," Laxus whispered in Freed's ear. A tint of pink brushed against his cheeks, "Thank you Laxus".

"We don't know what Laxus just whispered in your ear but me and Bickslow agree," Evergreen chuckled as she watched Freed become a blushing mess.

"Yeah baby we agree," Bixlow piped in, laughing out loudly.

"We agree, we agree," Bickslow's babies chanted as they flew around in a circle around Freed's head.

Laxus chuckled loudly, watching the love of his life with adoration.

"Stop it," Freed spoke embarrassed, the tint of pink still engraved on his cheeks.

_

The group then carried on around the festival until they saw Juvia making her way to Freed who was smiling brightly at her.

"Freed, Juvia has been looking all over for you. Come with Juvia we have so much to catch up on," Juvia squealed as she linked her arms with his, pulling him away from the rest of the Thunder Legion.

"I'll meet up with you guys later!" Freed shouted back at his precious members as he allowed his best friend Juvia to take him away.

Juvia and Freed walked until they arrived at a bench filled with food, Juvia sat down at one side of the bench and gestured Freed to sit opposite her.