Princess of heaven?!?!?!?!?!

Today is my 16 birthday and mom and dad said that they had something important to tell me. I wonder what it could be.

"Marinette wake up your going to be late." Tikki shouted. I just sat there giggling.

"Good morning Tikki. I've already been up for a few hours." I said.

"Marinette sweetheart come downstairs please me and your father have to talk to you." Mom called.

"Okay." I called back heading downstairs.

"Marinette me and Bridgette aren't your real parents." Dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We found you on our doorstep one night and took you in raising you as our own." Bridgette replied.

"Who are my real parents." I asked. Suddenly there was a flash of light and there were two winged people in front of me.

"We are you're real parents Marinette." The woman said.

"We sent you to earth shortly after you were born to protect you until the war ended. It has recently ended with heaven victorious over the underworld." The man said.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"We are the king and queen of heaven making you , our wonderful daughter, the princess of heaven." That's not possible I don't have wings like they do.

"That's not possible I don't have wings like you two do." I said.

"Because they haven't grown in yet." The man said. Just then Alya burst in.

"Who are you two?" She asked.

"They say that they are the king and queen of heaven and my real parents." I said.

"We only said that my child because it is true." The woman said.

"I am King Tom." Tom said.

"And I am Queen Sabine." Sabine said. Then I felt a pain in my back. Then suddenly it stopped. I look at myself in the mirror and immediately noticed that I now have WINGS. Tom and Sabine must have been telling the truth. I realize that the back of my shirt is now ripped so I can't wear it I immediately run upstairs and change into a white dress and leave my hair down.

 I realize that the back of my shirt is now ripped so I can't wear it I immediately run upstairs and change into a white dress and leave my hair down

I left my feet bare.

"Okay my darling daughter it's time for you to come home." Mom said.

"Wait what about my friends?" I ask.

"You'll continue to go to school here on earth you will just come to earth trough a portal everyday." Dad said.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" I shouted.