(one shot)

Mi life has been remotely short compared to others like me im only 19 years old but now i can understand what Lucifer said about wanting and longing for something you know you deserve, to the point that eaven when you know it may hurt you in the end.
I just can't stop looking at her and her smile how she just bares whit his anger her figure is so beautiful, her voice is like a sweet melody that moves my heart.

I want her, I need her for me but I know that if she sees me she'll run away because of my bat like whings,my pointy tail and my horns, however I had made my choice she Will be mine before anyone, I had asked Lucifer to teach me this speal, I stared to recite the words, I felt pain through my body my bones were shrinking my eyes hurt my head and all of suddenly my world turns black.

-A..Adan..ADAN- I hear her voice a soon as I wake up -are you ok?
I see her face looking at me in worry eaven my hate that she calls me by his name disappear when I look at her (e/c), the spell worked now I can love her to my heart content.

-yes I am my love, I just fell asleep on the ground, dont worry- as I kiss her lips I can tell she sense that something is off but she chooses to ignore it as we brake apart.

We spent the hole day together enjoying each other company then night falls as we arrive to the cave they shared I can sense he isn't her and I don't care were he ist I take my chance and I make her mine, my heart is pained to hear him call his name and not mine so I do my best to steal her breath away to stop her from calling his name, as we end I fellt happy yet tired I heald her in my arms as I fell in to sleep.

-HEY! I HOPE YOU WAKE UP WANKER 'CUS YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!- I hear Lucifer scream as he wakes me up by smacking me in the head, I look frantic at him and around to see she remains asleep sencing Lucifer magic on her she must be on a slipping spell.

-WHAT THE HECK?, that hurt- I call out.

-well to bad now help me to put this meat bag next to her and I'll explain all-
I see what he points out to see Adan he must be in the same spell as I seens his magic on him to, as much as I hate the picture of him next to her I do as asked and come out of the cave behind Lucifer is in the moonlight that I see that I recovered my real aspect.

-I put Adan in a slipping spell and put a replica of your memories whit Eva on him to prevent complications, now you'll have to do as I say for a wile if what I believe it will happen, happens God will have your head for sure-

I agree to it , wile he give me chore after chore after chore, my mind thinks of her, is she ok, is she happy, I lost the count to the time I spend whit out seeng her. L, as I hide behind a tree near her favorite flower field I hear her boice calling out to someone, I never had heard of my mind stars to get anger did God created someone better for her and now I losed her to someone else, NO. I wont take it as Im about to go out I freeze in the spot.

There she is her belly is a bit big but what make my heart whit a new felling of joy is the mini human sting beside her he looks just like me but he hair is golden as the sun and of course it isn't demon I make myself invisible and come close to hear their chat as I see my son cry.

-mommy why is dad so mean to me he makes me do all this hard chores and doesn't say anything nice about it he ignores me an.d ..and-he stars to shutter as his cry gets worst.

-ho my dear Cain I whis I knew, maybe he is jelouse of you, in such a young age you had mastered many skills and seem to be more beloved by God, I can't change his heart but you are my little blees from heaven I love you more than anything in this life never forget that whatever that happens I will love you in this life and the next one-

I see them hug im so tempted to joing but before I can do it I seence Lucifer I look up to him to look me whit pity and whit his head telling me to not do it I go to him I can sence he knows something I ignore as I demand answers from him he says.

-Yes, that boy called Cain is the product of your night whit Eva and for that he is condemned to be the key to yours and Eva punishment, God found out about all he pull the strings to have Eva pregnant whit Adan son, who will also be a key to that, you see Cain is meant to be killed by his brother each as there is nothing worst for a parent than to lose a child and before you ask no you can't interfere God make sure that ypu could do nothing to the son of Adan that will kill your son-

Whit that he left I sat there my happiness was condemned, I sepend the hole afternoon drawing in my dispear, i come to discover that I had a beautiful son whit the woman I love that will be killed and I can't.... wait a minute.

As an idea came to me I go to the cave were I conceive my son I see that Adan is clinging in to Eva like an octopus whit a gross look I whisef to punch him as I see her uncomfortable in her sleep but im not here for her this time, look at my son as I star to whisper a spell to him, im not lossing him, he is my boy, my beloved son I cant interfere in Adan son life to stop my son murdered but I can interfere in my son life to turn the tables.

And just like that I saw the kid born he looked a bit like Eva, I saw him gow up together they were close friends, the kid who got named Abel was still a bit like his dad as he had jealousy on him, as he was Adan favorite but despite that was strict on him probably making him feel like he didn't care, wile my dear Cain was Eva favorite she making feel loved beyond anything.

The time came they were going to make a tribute to God, who favoriticed Abel farm whit nice weather and healthy animals wile my son habe it har on him yet ge keep his smile and positive, when they presented it to God Abel got more blessed than him and stared to brag it in his annoying him making him scream ho he at least was more loved by their mother of courses Abel didn't to it well, they fought Abel put out his knife in anger straight at Cain but my spell came in taking control of his body he make a swifft move proper of a heaven soldier and since it was obligated to train to us it was proper of us to,he redirected the blade and stabed him in the heart.

It's brake my heart hear him cry and beg at his dead brother and my blood boiled when he got punished, God is smart he knew it wasn't his doing that neither he or his brother were trained in military skill, that it was me on my magic that made him do it, was he traying to make me feel guilty,making me feel that my son was better of dead well, im not feeling guilty after all he is alive and I can interfere in his life to make it better for him, of couse he wont know.

As I saw Eva cry on his dead son body I saw how Adan hold in to both in a way that it made me realize that we would never end up together it breaks my heart but she is bounded to Adan and his fear of God and what he may do to her will never make her leave him, she will always be in my heart but we must part pats here as now is my turn to protect our beloved son from the world and who knows maybe some day the three of us will be united as the happy family we should have been