1

Aubreys POV
I woke up to the sound off my alarm clock ringing I got took a shower put some makeup on to look decent and gray tank to and jeans

Aubreys POVI woke up to the sound off my alarm clock ringing I got took a shower put some makeup on to look decent and gray tank to and jeans

Over the summer I changed I was really silent and to myself but i opened uo and you Could also say "blossmed" if you kbow what I mean. After I got Changed I went downstairs of course my parent weren't home but I wasn't suprised. I saw my brother was eating " finally your down you ready to go?" "Ya" I said as I grabed a apple.
*Skipped Drive*
As I was walking I heared someone call my name I turn around to see my bestfriend Kevin Keller running up to me.  " Oh my gosh you look amazing " I giggle at the comment "Why thank you keller and may i say you look nice as well" I say. As we walk in I feel everyones eyes on me and whistles from Chuck Clayton and his friend. I Opened My locker got my books and went over to Betty and Kevin and Veronica. "Im liking the new Aurbey all ready" V says the bell rings and we run to class.
*After Class*
It was cheerleading try outs and the bulldog were in the Gym watching The tryouts I was treffied because Reggie Mantle my crush sense the 3rd grade was this was the first time I was trying out for cheerleading

Veronica just got done and then " Aubrey Lakel Next" Cheryl Said. I look over at the Bulldogs and saw them confused because this wasnt my thing.

The 3rd One is Is Aubrey
After I was done I looked at my brother Bruno and He looked disgusted and I laughed then I looked at Reggie and he was Smileing and staring at me he sent me a wink I smiled at drank my water.
I got dressed

TIME 7:58

It said on my " You looked pretty good out" there I look to see chuck. I smile and say " Thanks" sarcastically " Hey I was wondering if you'd wanna go to pop as like a date" he said with a smile I could tell he was dared do asked me out by the boys because they were staring but Reggie look mad " not interested Clayton""Come on one date thats all" he said the guys laughed but still not reggie "I said not interested " "Damn you changed over summer" "Chuck Leave her alone" Veronica Says and He walked away "You ok" Betty asked she sounded concern " Yeah" I said. Betty Veronica and I   were walking home we saw so Ghoulies They Were scared but I wasn't because, I was a serpent My tattoo way four arm My Dad was a Jones which made me a jones Fp is my brother and Is uncle and Im super close to Jug.

Family

* Mom never home because she is a surgeon

*Dad Is Leader of serpents with fp

*Brother (Bruno Football player co captian and a huge player)

You Live on the boarder of South and Northside
____________________________________
When I got home I took a shower and Put on some Pjs and my hair in a ponytail. After I got out my homework I heard a Knock on my front door It was Toni Topaz my bestfriend we did some homework after that we just talk. The Southside went to Riverdale High and Northside and Serpents we good with each other.
   "So what happened?" Toni asked
"What do you mean?" " well you were a. Little miss perfect then you changed" She said "I just didnt like the bubble I was in as in like be scared of doing stuff"I said "So you and Reggie?" She knew about my crush on him."No not yet" "Ok well im going to got to sunnyside". After toni Left mt brother came home and I tried to get some sleep but that the thought of a serial killer is on loose scared me I heard my phone go off and I looked to a Message from reggie.

Reg🔥❤: Hey You up

Me : Ya Why

Reg🔥❤: You looked good today

Me: Haha thanks I got that frok many people😂

Reg🔥❤: Get some beauty sleep Ill pick you up for school tomorrow?

Me: Ok and Sure

Reg🔥❤: night 😘

Me: Good night❤

After that I was able to go to sleep .

Author Note
Is this good or bad should I just do Imagines or Perfences or Keep going with this story?