Chapter.1 Death of my father

Hi.. Im Kylie Avie Golden age 16 loves reading books and writing songs love getting good grades in school... The school I go to is Angles high school homes of the Angles and I am in 10 grade and i am crying right now cuz my father Die in the Army and he was my everything in my life I don't know what to do without him but since he die in Afgahnistan Asia I was crying and cutting myself to death but my mom keeps stopping before I killed myself and today is the day to said good bye to my daddy I Say these words to him.....
    {Note} Daddy I know u with God now and you a Angel now go with him he will save you and protect you soul you body is with us but you soul is with him now and forever untill we meet again one day Amen.....

Everyone was clapping there hands for the speach I give to them I was happy and crying at the same time..I will miss my father but he soul is with God now I'm happy for that..... It's been a months since my father's death I always bring a pic of him to shcool so I can keep talking to him might sound a bit crazy but it's the only way I can do it for my life and not death but the death of my life gone wost and wost as the days weeks months and years gone bye flying pass me I don't know what to do but it's the only way to survive the pain death of my life or alive of my death...