Episode 1: Not So Happy Campers - Part 1

So this was originally going to be a re-write of Total Drama All-Stars. Because that was a terrible season, however, I later decided to write a new Season 6, and fix the problems that TDAS had, after they already. (Or at least attempt to) Anyway, this season is going to be full of challenges that have already happened, with twists to change them in various ways.

"Last season on Total Drama! We began by bringing back 14 of the best contestants from both the first and second generations, then set them against each other, Heroes vs. Villains style! In the end, Multiple Mike walked away with a million dollars. Then, we gathered a new set of 14 contestants for another million dollars, on a new island, because the previous one sunk, thanks to Chef! IN the end, Sky won the million dollars after revealing to Dave, that she had been leading him on the whole time!" Chris chuckles as the camera pans out, revealing Camp Wawanakwa in all its glory, the giant toilet is no longer there, but the Total Drama Jumbo Jet could be seen repaired on the camp ground. "Fortunately, after the abomination that was The Ridonculous Race stealing all of Total Drama's ratings. I decided to save you all with another season of Total Drama! Strap yourselves in, as this is going to be the biggest and best season ever! Starting now! On TOTAL! DRAMA! ULTIMATE!"

(I Wanna Be Famous, I can't be bothered to create a new opening sequence, if anyone wants to, feel free, and contact me)

The camera returns to Chris standing on the Dock of Shame. "This season, we are bringing back, Every. Single. Contestant. EVER! Including the ones from Don's terrible show! So, to begin, the contestants from the Ridonculous Race. Please Welcome, Tammy! Weird, LARPer girl, who's somehow best friends with Leonard." Tammy steps of the boat, her viking outfit on. Chris stars at her weirdly. "Ok... Next are tennis pros! Gerry and Pete!" The older tennis pros come off the boat, staring each other down. "Next! Geniuses! Ellody and Mary!"

"We are here to win!" Ellody said as she stepped off the boat.

"We will help our team with our genius." Mary said as they joined the others on the dock.

"Right. Vegans! Laurie and Miles!"

"Please tell me the food will be Vegan." Laurie asked as Chris grinned at her.

"I dunno! Ask Chef!" Chris smirked as they joined the others. "Next, Fashion Bloggers! Jen and Tom!"

"Hi to all our Blog Followers!" Jen called as she and Tom stepped off the boat.

"I like them already! Next up, Mother and Daughter, Kelly and Taylor! And Adversity Twins, Jay and Mickey!"

"Where is the nearest shopping mall? My mother and I have to go shopping!" Taylor called as she stepped off the boat. Kelly nodded with her daughter while Jay and Mickey sneaked past.

"There is no mall! Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa!"

"Looked different on the brochure." Kelly stated while Chris started laughing.

"Good old Five-Star Resort! Never gets old! Stepbrothers, Chet and Lorenzo! And Rockers, Rock and Spud!"

"Whoo-hoo! Rock on!"

"Yeah... get a move on! Father and Son, Dwayne and Junior! And Goths that could be best friends with Gwen, Crimson and Ennui!"

"Here we are Junior, on Total Drama!"

"I know Dad." Junior supplied as the group joined the rest.

"Daters, Ryan and Stephanie! And Best Friends turned couple, Carrie and Devin!" Ryan and Stephanie came out making out, while Carrie and Devin simply held hands. "I said, get a move on! And to round out the contestants from that terrible show. Sisters, Emma and Kitty! Ice Dancers, Jacques and Josee! And Police Cadets, MacArthur and Sanders!" Emma comes out immediately looking for Noah, while Kitty simply grins. The Ice Dancers look determined, while...