Confessions

Hi guys author-Chan here 🙌this is my first time writing a fanfic so I know I write crappy🤷🏽‍♀️ but I've written something before on another acc but got hacked🤬....👏anyways I know there's a lot of POV switches 😪but I'll make it less in the next chappy ☺️ I hope u like it and please comment😝 don't be afraid to criticize me it will help me know how to write better and fix things😌 so enjoy!😁

Flash back
-
Naruto : "come on hinata don't u want to come to my party?"
Hinata: ummm..erm.. I-i don't k-know naruto-kun."
Naruto: "come on hinata it'll be fun plus all our friends are going!"
Hinata: " em..f-f fine I'll g-go."
Naruto: "yay thanks hinata"

End of flashback

-

Present time(normal POV
Hinata: " and that's how I got here"
Sakura: " I only came for sasuke kun"
Naruto: (interrupts everyone) "ok everybody we're playing seven minutes in heaven"

(5 mins later)

-

Naruto: "ok so all the boys follow me and put something in this bag"
Boys: "alright"

(2 mins later)

-

Naruto ok: "girls who's goin first"
Ten ten: "eh pass"
Sakura: "not me I have to get ready for sasuke-kun"
Naruto: (sigh)
Temari: "I'll pass"
Ino: "I'm going to make sure I look better than forehead Sakura over her for MY sasuke-kun"
Sakura: "Ino u bast-" (gets cut of )

Naruto: "fine then since no one else wants to go hinata will"
Hinata: " n na n na naruto-kun"
Naruto: (Shoves the hat in hinata face )
Hinata: " f f fine then"
(Hinata puts her hand in the bag and pulls out a number )
Naruto: "well .. what does it say"
Hinata: " uh..erm..eh 80"
Naruto: "Oh that would be me hinata"

Hinata: "n n na nar naruto-kun"
(Hinata faints )
Kiba: " I'll wake her up"
(pots water on her)
(5 long mins later after waking hinata up )
Temari: "seven minutes u two"
-
Hinatas point of view

I can't believe I'm in a closet with naruto kun
What if he kisses me or hugs me and I faint .
"N n naruto-kun I-i have t-to t-t-t-tell y-y-uo th-t-that I l-l-l-love you!i-I understand I-i-I-if y-o-ou dont l-like m-me i-iet''
I get cut off buy something touching my lips.
O.M.G
I looked up to see it was
...
Naruto-kun.
...k-k-kissing....ME! I was sure my face was redder than gaara's hair! I close my eyes trying my best not to faint.
Once Im done mentally calming myself I open my eyes to see narutos eyes flutter open
-
Narutos point of view
O.M.G
I can't believe I'm kissing hinata I just couldn't hold myself back anymore.
Realizing I had been kissing her for a couple of minutes, my eyes flutter open to see a beat red faced hinata staring back at me. I then pulled apart quickly.
"Hinataimsosrryihopeyoucanforgivemeidontknkwwhathappenedmybodymovedonitsownpleasedontbemad" I said VERY quickly as I suck in a deep breath. But I wasn't expecting hinata to do what she did.
-
Hinata s point of view
after he explained himself i don't know where I got the confidence but I built up all my courage and said "don't feel bad naruto-kun I loved it I understand u still don't love me and that u love Sakura but-"
I got cut off by naruto saying "no!"... "I don't love Sakura well I thought I did but that was just lust nothing more but a little while ago Kiba told me the truth and how you loved me and i felt horrible I didn't notice sooner because I've always felt this amazing feeling when I'm around u and my heart speeds up and I fell like taking you and telling the hole work that your mine because I love u, I love u and only you hinata hyuga".
-
Hinata s point of view
I can't believe he just said that he loves me.
My heart skips a beat then Tears of joy run down my face. "Naruto-kin I love u to" I say as I hug him.
-
Narutos point of view
I felt so happy after I heard what she said then she hugged me and I couldn't help myself but hug her back. We stayed like that for a couple seconds before I said "hinata hyuga will u please be my girlfriend?" She looked taken back by what I said but could tell I meant every single word and she jumped with joy and said "y-yes naruto-kun a million times yess!!!"
I laughed and said "I sure am glad to finally have u hinata." And then I kissed her buetiful soft pink lips. Then I also realized she had barely studered the whole time. Which made me smile at her new confidence but I still love her fainting,blushing, shy self.
-
Hinata s point of view
Naruto kissed me I felt the buzzing sensation of lust in me. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my hips. We then decided to take it a little further so he licked my bottom lip asking for entrence. I decided to tease him so I declined and kept moving my lips in sync with his so he let out a low growl and moved one hand from my hip to my butt and gave it a squeeze so I gasped and he took the opertunity to slip his tongue in and we then battled for dominance. Of course he won. Then I slid my hands into his hair and he slipped his to my butt.
When things might have gone farther. The door burst open...and u would not believe who opened it. I was sure my face was beet red from embarrassment but narutos face showed fear and embarrassment and everyone could see why he was scared...
-
Outside the closet point of view
Temari: "it's been seven mins who's going to open the door?"
"Hmm" was said from all across the room.
Neji: "i definitely will, who knows what he's doing to my poor cousin in there!"
Temari: "okay" she said with a shrug
...
Neji opened the door and everyone crowded around to see what was happening inside. Naruto shook when he saw neji with a look to kill and hinata looked embarrassed.everyone was shocked to see the position they were in.

🤣Sorry for the cliffhanger guys. Haha I hope u liked the story 🤦🏾‍♀️I had been wanting to write a fanfic for a while but finally got to it. 🙌But again sorry for all th switching in POV🤷🏽‍♀️ oh and this was 1120 words🤣