Chapter 1: Meeting him

Six P.O.V

Nightnares Nightmares. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS! I guess I have to get used to it even though I am. "You know what. I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE!" I said out loud. I went out of my suitcase. There was a vent, I took my lighter out and lit it on fire. I went inside the vent.

Seven P.O.V

I'm still sick. Why? Because of the bullies. It was finally time to sleep, thank god. The only problem is, I can't sleep well the Janitor is out soooo. One shot of escaping won't hurt but this time I'll be more alert. I went out of my bed and opened the door well it was half open. I saw a hole in a room. I jumped on a bed but not only that. But a person I was on top of.

Six P.O.V

I finally went out of those vents! I already knew the eye was there, well because I can hear it. After I passed across the 'All watching eye' I climed the cages I went to a room with..... A drawing of me?  ........ I ingored it. I decided to go on the bed, perfect timing. There was a leach great. But something landed on top of me is..... is.... A BOY?!?! WHAT THE- "I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY!" He said. I replied "Its okay! Its okay! But, can you please get off me?" I whispered. He did well good I went to the corner of the bed and did a run then I jumped passing the leach. Then I said to the boy "Nice meeting you! Bye bye!" "Wait!!" He said. He did the same thing as I did! I went down slowly but a little fast he was catching up really close to me! Wow hes fast.

Seven P.O.V

Who is this person? Well she did talk to me well she did sounded like a girl so I think shes a girl but that doesn't matter! I manged to catch up with her real quick. Wow this girl is fast! I grabbed her hand which made her stop finally I pant. "What do you want from me? I'm not special." She said "Why are you saying that? Everyone has a talent!" I said so she could feel a little better. "Whatever- Uh! Leave me alone!" She said with her face flustered hey look shes cute- Uh!? Forget what I said! "Hey um whats your name?" I asked silently "Its not a word. I'm sorry can't tell you its wierd." She said well I'm guessing her name is Six. Six has been missing in our rooms we don't even know why. Everyone thought she was killed or even escaped but no child here yet has escaped in the Maw. I really wanna know what her name is!

Word count: 471